David Treciak @scifiwriter
13 October, 06:27
I'm going back to the hospital for more surgery. My hand hasn't gotten any better after 6 weeks and infection has set in. The surgeons will determine if amputation is necessary. I'm really frightened about what they'll decide and would appreciate any prayers and support from my only family here on AU. Thanks.

https://www.givesendgo.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around David. Please cure him of whatever is ailing him and not making his hand heal properly. Please Father, You know exactly what he needs, and that can truly only come from You, Father, and Your wondrous love and healing. Please give David courage and strength to face whatever comes his way. Please give his doctors the knowledge to do what is right and according to Your will Father. Heal David, like only You can Father. Thank You, for hearing my prayer. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
06:35 PM - Oct 13, 2023
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 October, 06:56
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
πŸ™ In Jesus' Precious and Mighty Name, Amen.

I join you in this prayer. πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
13 October, 06:58
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ