Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
I could use some prayers of protection and miraculous abundance.
I'm as done as I can be with my living situation
and the drama and conflict.
09:06 PM - Oct 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
10 October, 11:28
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
I'm just gonna put this song right here for you Victoria, and I speak Jesus over your life sister. Give it all up to God! ❤

https://youtube.com/playli...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
10 October, 11:28
Praying for you Victoria.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
10 October, 11:09
Lord lift Victoria up. Lord, please provide Victoria with the necessary guidance to provide for her and her family. Lord, please raise Victoria up to overcome her situation at hand. Lord, please raise Victoria up to hear our prayers and please let Victoria know that you hear her prayers in Jesus name I pray that you hear our prayers.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
10 October, 11:08
Lifting you up in prayer!
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Evangelina @Evangelina
10 October, 10:46
Prayers going out for you sister
🙏🏻💞🕊💞🙏🏻

Stevie King @ShineBright9
10 October, 10:44
🙏🙏🌹🌹🙏🙏

Green 8700 @Green8700
10 October, 10:35
Prayers for your abundance and happiness. Maybe listen to some music or go for a walk around the block. We love you, and you are Part of this family. I will pray for you daily. Hang tough.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
10 October, 10:31
Praying for you fren...we will get through this one day at a time. 🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
10 October, 10:17
My friend🌟 angels and guides are at your beck and call. You simply need to invite them to assist you, and with honor and pleasure, they will heed your call. I offer you a meditation that offers you the opposite of what has brought you pain, anger, regret and sadness. By offering the other person your honest moment of forgiveness, in return, you will obtain freedom, peace of mind & joy.

This meditation will work. It will bring you more peace with regard to whatever issue you bring to the light. Trust, speak from your heart, listen, and be open – nothing more is asked of you. You may practice this meditation as often as you wish. The more you do it, the more connected you will feel.

The more you bring problems and issues to the light: 🌟 the easier they will be for you to see, work on & resolve 🌟 the less you will worry about them during the day 🌟 the more peace you will experience 🌟 the more you’ll feel connected to light, and 🌟 the more grateful you will feel. 🙏 💓

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
10 October, 09:49
One day at a time patriot 🙏🙏🇨🇦

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
10 October, 09:48
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving arms around Victoria. You know exactly what she needs, Father. Give her the strength, wisdom, courage, monetary, and whatever other assistance she needs. Wrap her in Your Heavenly Wings and shelter her through the storm she is facing. Light her pathway, Father, so that she can know what she needs to do. Thank You, Father, for hearing my prayer. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
10 October, 09:46
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Sista Sue @SC18835410
10 October, 09:42
🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

Pink Totter @Totter
10 October, 09:36
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
10 October, 09:23
🙏🙏🙏

Bee Saved @BSaved
10 October, 09:23
🙏🙏🙏

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 October, 09:22
You should distance yourself from conflict and negativity.

10 October, 09:35
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
i need the $$ to make that happen. (move)

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 October, 09:22
✨🙏🏼✨

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
10 October, 09:18
🙏💗🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
10 October, 09:18
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
10 October, 09:17
You got this sister. You are stronger and better than you think. Listen to your gut and break free. Here to help in any way I can. What do you need?

10 October, 09:37
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
thank you so much for asking! i appreciate that very much. it comes down to money. i need a better place to live - housing is out of my price range at the moment. i run 2 websites. donation based. if i had more support in that regard i could afford another place. i'm also looking for someone to run a campaign fundraiser on my behalf - i would pay a percentage to them of funds raised. (i've also been looking for and applying for work at home positions)

10 October, 09:38
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
i have a lot of trauma to heal from as well - my brain doesn't work as it once did.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 October, 09:17 (E)
Prayers for Heavenly strength, patience & provision. 🙏
Look past the movie theater drama & set your eyes on the new EARTH.

You come too far to give up this close to the finish line.
🙏🕊🙏

Terry Jackson @mtnfilly
10 October, 09:17
Sending some prayers, you have to do what makes you happy.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 October, 09:14
Please add to this list so we can check on everyone daily or weekly 🙏🏻

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
10 October, 09:13
Prayers of strength and God's protection🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 October, 09:13

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
10 October, 09:12
Prayers up ! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🫶

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
10 October, 09:11
Sending prayers 🙏❤️🙏

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
10 October, 09:10
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
10 October, 09:07
🙏🙏🙏