Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
How do you change a planet from a hell matrix to a Divine matrix without stepping on "Free Will"?

Well perhaps you have a bit of Divine assistance and physically change the frequency of the planet maybe thro repositioning?

Perhaps you legally remove most or all of the corrupt ETs and humans that have created and have maintained the debt slave environment since time began.

You say: Well you still can't force people to be good tho so how do you actually change the world?

PERHAPS by changing the frequency & removing the most evil, the good people step up and become the dominate factor affecting the group world wide consciousness???

Wouldn't that create an environment where the majority prefers doing good, seeing good things, and the evils become such a small minority of the population they have no relevance?
08:14 AM - Sep 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
12 September, 04:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am convinced that there is an ancient device, like a satellite, that creates a dampening field to mess with our electrical magnetic system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 September, 03:35
unified field
from "no"thing
oneness
pure consciousness
leads to peace

but sometimes cannot have peace without fighting for it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 September, 10:10
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Hence WWG1WGA

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
10 September, 03:32
I am still thinking about your post, Nana, and told my husband what you said. This feels so true and right. 🙏❤️✨✨

10 September, 09:26
In response New Years Day to her Publication
It is what I feel, but idk.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
10 September, 12:22
I offend people with my light, often unintentionally… which only serves to let me know either who is who or at least where someone’s head is. I mean, I am not exactly a cheerleader or overly bubbly - but I am clearly not like “them” when it comes to attitude and vibe, so I am an easy target for angry types. Still, if I can resist the urge to succumb to low vibes, it has to help. I love it when I am contagious and can make someone smile or feel the love.

I am all about removing corruption and darkness. I also feel that even if you are just the first on the dance floor (like Bongino says), then other people will join in… not actually dancing, more like joking with a busy cashier, being the first on your block to put a flag out, holding a door for someone with a full load, being courteous in busy traffic or waving back when someone lets you into a lane. I do think kindness is a superpower these days.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
10 September, 12:19

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 September, 12:13
You have to want to be there.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
09 September, 07:04
I had the idea that perhaps when the shift comes and the blocks are removed we will all have access to telepathy. How evil are you willing to be if everyone can read your mind? I think a chosen few will get it first to teach others how to access it, or prepare them for when they are ready. Then we will have a real transparent society.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
10 September, 12:06
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
I remember when my aunt had a stroke I had tto use telepathy to talk to her. I would get right in front of her face and look into her eyes. We would both laugh and laugh!

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
10 September, 12:12
In response Loret Alen to his Publication

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
09 September, 05:36
First get rid of the moon, it's artificially lowering our frequency to our current reality.
This info was in the gospels.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
09 September, 01:11
I received a back-to-school picture of a relative the other day. A beautiful child. I could have made a comment about the outfit that seemed inappropriate, but instead I saw in the background a sign about remembering to pray and be grateful and some other things. That was unexpected as I never knew this family to have any interest in praying.

CharRose @CharRose
09 September, 01:06
....and so it is. ❤️

arba happihr @arba
09 September, 01:04
Aloha
Nana I am praying for a positive outcome for All.
If you could change a hateful abusive being into a good hearted being
Let's do it.
Narcissism has got to be removed.
Pedophiles have got to go.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
09 September, 01:02
Awesome discussion! Imo the frequency is the key, and i heard the same about readjusting the planet, something to do with the poles? But then earth Must change along with the frequency and humanity. It is destroyed now as i see it. 🤔🙏😊👍😊❤🙏

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 September, 12:37
Was wondering a bit ago if our "Conscience" is
connected to our spirit? Are they one and the same?

Do clones have a conscience? NPC's?

Inquiring minds..

😊

09 September, 12:39
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Nana thinks they are connected but Idk nothing bout clones.

arba happihr @arba
09 September, 01:01
In response Evangelina to her Publication
NPC are clueless hybrids
They are just there to fill in the picture is what I heard.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 September, 12:26
SO BE IT, IN JESUS NAME. 🙏

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
09 September, 09:33
Visiting the Teton's, at Old Faithful. to my left Latino, my right folks from the south, behind Asian woman all in sync on the state of the US. Some more awake than others but extremely refreshing. I said nothing except acceptance and encouragement, just listened and was glad. It's happening.

09 September, 12:46
In response Jeanne Pagani to his Publication
That is great hun.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
09 September, 01:05
In response Jeanne Pagani to his Publication
💖🙏💖🙏💖🇺🇸

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
09 September, 09:28
Nana, Don’t you first have to “know” - to have informed consent? Then you can “knowingly” choose.

09 September, 12:50
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
That would be a my thoughts but imo unless there is proof of everything coming from the ancient records at the Vatican, I am not sure we will ever really know it all.
I mean yes we have been lied to but who is going to KNOW for sure what really happened?
Who's word do we take for what really happened?
What other human do you believe know all?

Perhaps when we evolve to all be on the same consciousness levels we will just KNOW it all.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
09 September, 08:18
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I just hope there will a charitable mention for digital warriors reaching out who get their hands slapped, and minds judged.

Meanwhile, red-pilling sibs. One, a minister, has been informed by me that she will be needed, case closed, here's some pre-info.

Family Rep, Qommodity of "Qrazy" - spam source of NASA nonsense, doubles, dumbs and blah, blah. Sibs get missives yet still speak on the phone, and more often than before. Lot of Love.

Dem neighbors kaffee klatch. They come now with news items to the table! Retired career nurses hanging with the conspiring analyst, aha. I told one "covid doesn't exist" early on, with a respectful smile.

We are prepped and ready for this.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
09 September, 08:30 (E)
Once you pick out the weeds
from the garden,
with a little
Rain and some
Sun Shine….
most of all
Faith in that
Good
comes to us
when we manifest it.
God gave us Free Will…..
We are all making
better choices now.

Looking at the
Garden with perspective,
It will take a little work collectively.

Through all the bad comes good.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
10 September, 12:06
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
. 🤍