Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 September, 08:14
How do you change a planet from a hell matrix to a Divine matrix without stepping on "Free Will"?

Well perhaps you have a bit of Divine assistance and physically change the frequency of the planet maybe thro repositioning?

Perhaps you legally remove most or all of the corrupt ETs and humans that have created and have maintained the debt slave environment since time began.

You say: Well you still can't force people to be good tho so how do you actually change the world?

PERHAPS by changing the frequency & removing the most evil, the good people step up and become the dominate factor affecting the group world wide consciousness???

Wouldn't that create an environment where the majority prefers doing good, seeing good things, and the evils become such a small minority of the population they have no relevance?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
Nana, Don’t you first have to “know” - to have informed consent? Then you can “knowingly” choose.
09:28 AM - Sep 09, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
09 September, 08:18
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I just hope there will a charitable mention for digital warriors reaching out who get their hands slapped, and minds judged.

Meanwhile, red-pilling sibs. One, a minister, has been informed by me that she will be needed, case closed, here's some pre-info.

Family Rep, Qommodity of "Qrazy" - spam source of NASA nonsense, doubles, dumbs and blah, blah. Sibs get missives yet still speak on the phone, and more often than before. Lot of Love.

Dem neighbors kaffee klatch. They come now with news items to the table! Retired career nurses hanging with the conspiring analyst, aha. I told one "covid doesn't exist" early on, with a respectful smile.

We are prepped and ready for this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 September, 09:13
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
We are!

💕 “Respectful Smile” 💞

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 September, 12:50
That would be a my thoughts but imo unless there is proof of everything coming from the ancient records at the Vatican, I am not sure we will ever really know it all.
I mean yes we have been lied to but who is going to KNOW for sure what really happened?
Who's word do we take for what really happened?
What other human do you believe know all?

Perhaps when we evolve to all be on the same consciousness levels we will just KNOW it all.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
09 September, 12:51
that happens in the hereafter and even then God only knows some things

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
09 September, 01:02
My thoughts exactly, we just don't know the truth! And may never.

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 September, 12:35
Used to 🧡 that channel

09 September, 03:47
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Me too. I keep checking to see if they’ve returned.