Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 September, 08:14
How do you change a planet from a hell matrix to a Divine matrix without stepping on "Free Will"?

Well perhaps you have a bit of Divine assistance and physically change the frequency of the planet maybe thro repositioning?

Perhaps you legally remove most or all of the corrupt ETs and humans that have created and have maintained the debt slave environment since time began.

You say: Well you still can't force people to be good tho so how do you actually change the world?

PERHAPS by changing the frequency & removing the most evil, the good people step up and become the dominate factor affecting the group world wide consciousness???

Wouldn't that create an environment where the majority prefers doing good, seeing good things, and the evils become such a small minority of the population they have no relevance?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
09 September, 12:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Was wondering a bit ago if our "Conscience" is
connected to our spirit? Are they one and the same?

Do clones have a conscience? NPC's?

Inquiring minds..

😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
NPC are clueless hybrids
They are just there to fill in the picture is what I heard.
01:01 PM - Sep 09, 2023
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
09 September, 01:08
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Kent Dunn (a friend shared him.. he's too intense for me) anyway.. he said more than half the population are NPC.

Which now as I write this, makes me wonder if NPC's are the
same as clones? don't think so.. but I am clueless about these

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 September, 01:05
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I think so too Arba.. it explains much of
society 😔