Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 September, 08:14
How do you change a planet from a hell matrix to a Divine matrix without stepping on "Free Will"?

Well perhaps you have a bit of Divine assistance and physically change the frequency of the planet maybe thro repositioning?

Perhaps you legally remove most or all of the corrupt ETs and humans that have created and have maintained the debt slave environment since time began.

You say: Well you still can't force people to be good tho so how do you actually change the world?

PERHAPS by changing the frequency & removing the most evil, the good people step up and become the dominate factor affecting the group world wide consciousness???

Wouldn't that create an environment where the majority prefers doing good, seeing good things, and the evils become such a small minority of the population they have no relevance?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
I offend people with my light, often unintentionally… which only serves to let me know either who is who or at least where someone’s head is. I mean, I am not exactly a cheerleader or overly bubbly - but I am clearly not like “them” when it comes to attitude and vibe, so I am an easy target for angry types. Still, if I can resist the urge to succumb to low vibes, it has to help. I love it when I am contagious and can make someone smile or feel the love.

I am all about removing corruption and darkness. I also feel that even if you are just the first on the dance floor (like Bongino says), then other people will join in… not actually dancing, more like joking with a busy cashier, being the first on your block to put a flag out, holding a door for someone with a full load, being courteous in busy traffic or waving back when someone lets you into a lane. I do think kindness is a superpower these days.
12:22 AM - Sep 10, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it