Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 September, 08:14
How do you change a planet from a hell matrix to a Divine matrix without stepping on "Free Will"?

Well perhaps you have a bit of Divine assistance and physically change the frequency of the planet maybe thro repositioning?

Perhaps you legally remove most or all of the corrupt ETs and humans that have created and have maintained the debt slave environment since time began.

You say: Well you still can't force people to be good tho so how do you actually change the world?

PERHAPS by changing the frequency & removing the most evil, the good people step up and become the dominate factor affecting the group world wide consciousness???

Wouldn't that create an environment where the majority prefers doing good, seeing good things, and the evils become such a small minority of the population they have no relevance?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
09 September, 09:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Visiting the Teton's, at Old Faithful. to my left Latino, my right folks from the south, behind Asian woman all in sync on the state of the US. Some more awake than others but extremely refreshing. I said nothing except acceptance and encouragement, just listened and was glad. It's happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it