Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
Prayer request please

Well, I guess there's a first time for everything. I know there are a lot of us that either don't want to ask for help or tend to think we can always do something on our own. The first time I ever prayed was a little over 5 yrs ago and have done it everyday, multiple times a day for over 3 yrs. I have felt and witnessed some amazing miracles, that's why it is embedded in my heart now. I've witnessed that in groups and the collective it is very powerful. Now I am feeling the need to ask for y'alls help. I know God knows my worry and will guide me. I am strong in my faith, yet my mind is pulling at me on this matter I have. I ask you all to please say a prayer for me and ask God to give me strength on this if you would.
Thank You All
I Love You All
💚🌟💚
08:56 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by kanderc in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
22 August, 01:13
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
🙏💛💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
21 August, 02:18
Prayers for you to keep you strong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
21 August, 11:14
Prayers for strength and more. 👊💚🙏

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
21 August, 11:00
Blessings of strength & guidance 🙏

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
21 August, 10:18
God you know & hear, we are so grateful. Thank you

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
21 August, 10:09
🙏🙏🙏

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 August, 09:38
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap your loving arms around Kristopher and help him with whatever he is struggling with. Give him love, healing, guidance, comfort, wisdom, strength, courage, and peace to deal with his situation. Lead him with your Holy Spirit on the right pathway. Show him the way, Father. Let him lean on you and come out of this situation stronger than he was before. Please Father watch over him and his family and just love them. If it be Your will Father. In Jesus' Precious and Holy Name, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Ange Love @LoveM
21 August, 09:30
🙏🏻Heavenly Father we ask and thank You for Kristopher✝️guidance and Light with Your Holy Spirit 🕊through Jesus Christ All Glory and Praise Amen✨❤️✨

✨Your guidance is found in The Word✨

#FamilyIsEverything 🤗

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
21 August, 09:29
🙏

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
21 August, 09:26
🙏❤️🙏

The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
21 August, 09:19
🙏🙏🙏🙏🦶

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
21 August, 09:11
Sending Prayers and Love 💕🙏🏻💕

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
21 August, 08:48
Lifting you up, KA. May you find strength, guidance and comfort through our father in heaven.
Peace and love to you, fren.
🙏✨❤️✨🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 August, 08:43
Sending prayers for strength and perseverance🙏❤️🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 August, 08:37
🙏 May God bless & guide you.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
21 August, 08:33
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
21 August, 08:33
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
20 August, 10:59
Heavenly Father, You LOVE Kristopher & You Know his needs & wants. You have "Good Plans" to "Prosper" him, to give him "Hope" & a Good "Future." Send him the Angels he needs & Answer his prayers. STRENGTHEN him & HELP him. Give him PEACE & GOOD Health. PROTECT & PROSPER him & his Loved Ones in All things. Thank You in Jesus' Name. Amen 🙏 ❤ Jeremiah 29:11-14 💙

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 August, 10:47
I pray that whatever you need, that GOD answers your prayers. Always hold onto HOPE and never lose faith. We are here for you . . . Sending love Patriot.

ECM Arizona @EM5793
20 August, 10:15
God bless
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Anne Kats @anneanon1
20 August, 09:48
Amen 🕊💖🙏🏼🙌🏼

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
20 August, 09:42
Kristopher, I pray God gives you the strength to get thru each day!

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
20 August, 09:39
Prayers up Kristopher.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 August, 09:33
Praying

#BlessUp

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
20 August, 09:28
Praying for Strenght and Disernment for you, in Jesus name. Amen 🙏❤🙏❤🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 August, 09:27
❤️🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🥰❤️

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
20 August, 09:25
🙏

Evangelina @Evangelina
20 August, 09:16
Prayers for clarity, peace and confirmation
🙏🙏🕊🕊

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
20 August, 09:16
WE ALL LOVE YOU!!! STAY STRONG YOU GOT THIS 🙏❤️

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
20 August, 09:12
I have both, grey every morning. 🙏🙏🙏