Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
20 August, 08:56
Prayer request please

Well, I guess there's a first time for everything. I know there are a lot of us that either don't want to ask for help or tend to think we can always do something on our own. The first time I ever prayed was a little over 5 yrs ago and have done it everyday, multiple times a day for over 3 yrs. I have felt and witnessed some amazing miracles, that's why it is embedded in my heart now. I've witnessed that in groups and the collective it is very powerful. Now I am feeling the need to ask for y'alls help. I know God knows my worry and will guide me. I am strong in my faith, yet my mind is pulling at me on this matter I have. I ask you all to please say a prayer for me and ask God to give me strength on this if you would.
Thank You All
I Love You All
💚🌟💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by patriotgray518 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Best Is Yet To Come!, click on at the bottom under it