Martin Geddes @martingeddes
This is my reality… another 6 months of HIV meds collected today. Refused their kind offers of flu and monkeypox jabs. Seems like I am trending towards osteoporosis as side effect of pharma after a few years. Have no idea what I have inside me, if anything, or what good these pills might do.

I have lived hard and fast over a long period, so possibly dying young is not a surprise to me. In a way, not giving a **** about my own welfare has been liberating, because I could do the rather extreme Q analyst job without concern about consequences or my safety.

I look forward to the truth coming out about Fauci and the HIV bioweapon. There seem to be cures at the ready. I kind of live healthily, except when I don’t, if you get my oblique message. Am not sure if I ever will find my way to tamed domesticity… has eluded me. Longevity sounds like a bit of a curse, given all I have endured.

I would rather people see the messy fuller picture than idolise some polished avatar.
06:03 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
deborah sidener @debbiedo
07 August, 10:18
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I feel ive known you for years I love your kind heart and open soul much love Martin If God permits we will see peace and love before our time here is done we worked hard for it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
05 August, 02:59
You are a winner worthy of peace love joy abundance kindness and FUN!!!
God bless you broseph.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
03 August, 05:36
🙏Praying for you Martin. I want you to see the end of this nightmare we are all living in. I want you to see the bright future we all will have. God Bless you in this fight for health. I want you to win!

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
03 August, 03:47
Praying now, Martin.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
03 August, 03:14
✨🌟💓 Warrior for Truth - NEVER GIVE UP!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 August, 03:03
Maybe U could Try Fenbendazole/ Ivermectin
Shur Hoping U Will Stay For The End of the Rodeo/Movie
Martin🙏 Love 2 U My Fren!
If Anyone Deserves To C the End Its U Brother

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
03 August, 02:39
🙏

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 August, 02:39
❤️❤️❤️ Love Love Love, MG 😻❤️❤️❤️

Have you tried Ivermectin or HCQ?
👇 Some places you can buy it.

I LOVE Topical Ivermectin
you just spray on your body.
[Longhurst Farms]

I haven't been sick all this time
not even with shedding from the vax 🙏🏻

https://search.nih.gov/sea...

💥💥💥WHERE TO BUY IVERMECTIN ONLINE💥💥💥

https://www.pushhealth.com

https://www.alldaychemist....

https://www.reliablerxphar...

https://www.privetpharma.c...

Topical Ivermectin
https://longhurstfarms.com...

https://ivermectin4covid.c...

https://www.ivermectin.com

Can also buy at local feed stores 🕊️

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
03 August, 03:24
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️So you have tried the topical ivermectin? I am ordering some today. Thanks for sharing the information.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
03 August, 02:33
If you have osteoporosis, there is something you can take, my mom did and completely flipped that for herself. Fosamax, if I remember correctly! God Bless!!!💛

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
03 August, 02:32
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
03 August, 11:37 (E)
Martin, have you tried Ivermectin? It gets rid of parasites including Toxiplasma Gondi, the parasite responsible for Aids and HIV!

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 August, 06:10
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
Yes, but how to know if you still have anything unfortunate inside of you?

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
03 August, 11:29

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
03 August, 11:16
Godspeed Dear Martin.🙏🏻

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
03 August, 11:05
Didn’t they say Hydroxychloquonine Is for that . Don’t give up we are so close . We don’t care what life style you lived , we need you !

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 August, 11:00
I understand some of what you wrote. I feel that way about whatever my family was hit with. I want to know what is inside my body now. I can feel my heart beats differently as a result of it and I can barely stand & walking hurts. I want my old body back before I got sick. Sure I had aches and pains but nothing like I live with now. With every day of this movie I get more angry. I just want people like us healed.

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
03 August, 11:19
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Godspeed.🙏🏻

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
03 August, 10:45
🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️🌻🌻You are loved Martin

Law & Physics @physics171
03 August, 10:40
Dr Sebi showed to people how to cure Aids with plant's trees.

Thinking Aids has a lot to do with Aids drugs.

Does Aids have also much to do with parasites, being a bio weapon, that mostly who seems to end up with perceptions of Aids?

Make sense to keep parasite elimination going,

MMS, Chlorine Dioxide, Cheap, Easy, evidence world wide for high level detoxing, eliminating whats not suppose to be in the body, purifying blood.

HCQ, Ivermectin, even fenbendazole

https://anonup.com/thread/...

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
03 August, 08:01
I don't even think that HIV is a bioweapon.

I think that HIV is a meaningless something or other that many people carry.

The trick is just like CONVID, to use fear to trick people into getting a positive result for something that means absolutely zilch.

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
02 August, 09:40
Magic Johnson has lived since 1990 with HIV and no health issues. He has taken 200mg a day of pure, organic, plant derived selenium.
I know because I study with and work with one of his Naturopathic Doctors.
I hope you try this. It is food, a minerals and will not interfere with any meds.
If you would like to DM me I would be happy to talk with you.
Love you my brother in Christ. I have have learned so very much from you and so appreciate you.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
02 August, 09:27
Martin, I love you much friend. Through the years your daily thoughts to typed prose have split the darkness with light for millions… MILLIONS of minds worldwide. I know that for me you spoke, to my heart, so eloquently exactly what I needed to read both in season and out, and this you could never known would be the case for hours of intense thought and laughter that heals.

I am very ill and have been for a while now and there isn’t anything that can be done. The friendships we have made in this war are what keeps me going. It carries me away from illness and into joy. The sound of machines in my room at night fade away while reading.

I pray for you often. God has His hand on you, His loving creation, and He knows your heart. You are fierce in wit and determination. Your pen is your sword. Mighty it be. My prayer is for your healing tonight. May His hand touch your head and His presence wash like cool water over you so that you know without any doubt that He loves YOU.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
02 August, 10:29
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Beautifully said Mama T and I am praying for you as well. 🙏❤️

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
02 August, 09:24
Be 💪

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 August, 09:29
I only follow ya for the shiny avatar, ya caught meh. :P

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
02 August, 09:19
We love you Martin
You are a fighter/patriot
And are our family
Good luck in finding the
Cure as I know you will.
A Canadian patriot that supports all Patriots Worldwide ❤🇨🇦

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 August, 09:15
We love you for who you are Martin. WRWY and we respect your honesty.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
02 August, 09:07
Love you for who you are brother!! Thank you for sharing you with all of us! Saving a hug for you for when this storm has passed !❤️

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
02 August, 09:05
so sorry Martin

Ana Tate @Anatated
02 August, 08:57
Dear Martin,
While on twit, you were some amorphous, ethereal, puff of fluff floating around the periphery of my experience there. I had some vague idea of who you might be, but I’m not much of a follower and Q wasn’t a part of what I was supposed to be paying attention to at that time. Then as now. Q was only to confirm to me what I had been shown by the Spirit. No more, no less. Just knowing those horrors exist is a bit much more than I’m able to carry.
It took me awhile to follow you here and that was only because of the pretty pictures you were posting. I’m glad I did.
I’ve seen a shift in what I perceive as your heart space. Corners have been smoothed, less tension.
As someone who never believed I would live this long. I can say that I know that I will be here as long as the days I was allotted at birth hold out. So it is also with you and everyone else. At this point, it’s hard to know what I’m to do next. I suppose I’ll find out.
🙏❤️

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
02 August, 08:50
Your words and photographs will echo in eternity.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
02 August, 08:32
So sorry Martin that you have to endure this! But remember we are fighting with you. Jim Humble Miracle mineral solution. We love the authentic you! Never stop fighting we are in this together! WWG1WGA

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 August, 11:03
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Martin, I just got his book. I haven't read it yet but will look to see what's in it regarding HIV.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
02 August, 08:30
dear Martin. there is a better way. ask for it.. it will be revealed to you.