Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 August, 06:03
This is my reality… another 6 months of HIV meds collected today. Refused their kind offers of flu and monkeypox jabs. Seems like I am trending towards osteoporosis as side effect of pharma after a few years. Have no idea what I have inside me, if anything, or what good these pills might do.

I have lived hard and fast over a long period, so possibly dying young is not a surprise to me. In a way, not giving a **** about my own welfare has been liberating, because I could do the rather extreme Q analyst job without concern about consequences or my safety.

I look forward to the truth coming out about Fauci and the HIV bioweapon. There seem to be cures at the ready. I kind of live healthily, except when I don’t, if you get my oblique message. Am not sure if I ever will find my way to tamed domesticity… has eluded me. Longevity sounds like a bit of a curse, given all I have endured.

I would rather people see the messy fuller picture than idolise some polished avatar.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
03 August, 11:37 (E)
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin, have you tried Ivermectin? It gets rid of parasites including Toxiplasma Gondi, the parasite responsible for Aids and HIV!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Yes, but how to know if you still have anything unfortunate inside of you?
06:10 PM - Aug 03, 2023
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Martin Geddes, click on at the bottom under it