Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 June, 03:38
Tonight's moon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I wish you could be on AU just a little more like you use to be. I use to see such interesting and engaging messages from you, lately it's good morning, 11:11, or moon lol 😆, I feel like it's getting so quiet here which makes me a bit sad, the names that use to be here daily I don't see much anymore, just feels like the energy is lower? Idk maybe it's just me because I'm lonely and enjoy everyone's presence, it dulls the pain inside. Is it wrong to say I feel a bit left behind? I wonder if anyone else here feels that way or if it's just me. I have bad abandonment issues so I feel like it's probably just me. 😅
05:42 AM - Jun 03, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
04 June, 03:18
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
My IRL friend who was only using it for prayer group and whatnot was just borked on Facebook today. Before church. He dont cuss, at all. He not belligerent, or aggressive. Just as TS is beholdeded to big tech censorship, so still is twadder. Otherwise, Google, apple, ect can still block platforms on their app stores. Silent fight continues...

I like VK as much as the next feller, that said, he aint gonna br around forever. Remember the mothers day message on here? How long was that radio silence? Folks said same thing then. Myself included. We aint left behind, enemy still destroying itself. Please pass the popcorn will ya?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 June, 04:08
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
🍿🍿🍿

Anne Kats @anneanon1
03 June, 02:40
Right some of us got left behind can’t get back on twitter feels like we got abandoned 🕊💖🙏🏼🙌🏼🤷🏻‍♀️

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
04 June, 07:41
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Nobody likes the left behind feeling. I suspect there are way more people left behind than have been re-instated.

Maybe they’re saving all of you left behind folks. Maybe they’ll open the floodgates at the last minute and have vast numbers of you rush in at once, You’d be a tsunami that would flood the platform and bring everything down.

Maybe it’s a strategic move on their part rather than a rejection of you. Perhaps they are saving the best for last. 🤗

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
04 June, 02:41
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
I know and fully understand what you're sayin. I wasmad about it even. Dawned on me one day, who were we before all dis on social media? Bunch of folks who knew the world is messed up. We felt alone only to be pulled together for the great meme wars. Well we got booted in jan 2021. Perhaps the higher ups are regrouping with more and more that are just waking? Ranking system of sorts. Seein innumerable libs joining up.
Sure some on twadder were there the whole time but should the day come where all us meme vets come in with a mostly new freshly wakened group hungry for change. But yet they are in training. Add us in to that mix, define "force multiplier"
Im in no hurry anymore to beanywhere. Not our call. Some needed a break. I did, its heard on the head. Patience, for me, been the biggest struggle. No one ever warns ya of the downtime during a war. Take the time to repair your gear and check weapons. That how i look at it anyway. Waiting on the word, just like the physical soldier

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
03 June, 02:36
We are blessed with AU,
Sharing ourselves in ways many have never done before, feelings thoughts prayers knowledge & growing along the way.
There are many different battlefields & our frens do have their own path to follow.
May all our frens path lead to the great gathering following the storm, that we may share hugs with our tears and smiles. Then we have cleanup & establish the ground that the future will reside upon.

#SaveTheChildren

04 June, 02:51
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
😊🙏🤍 this was a wonderful message to read, put a big smile on my face, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me too!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 June, 01:59 (E)
You’re not alone, Serah. I appreciate you posting and all the rest of anons who are keeping info going on AU! ❤️
I still suspended from twitter but follow VKs account read only and every time I click on his profile I feel this sense of unity, Same as I get from coming here and seeing you all. 🙌🏼
I figure there’s a reason some of us are here and not there. Hugs to you!

04 June, 02:48
In response New Years Day to her Publication
That's so true, everything for a reason! Perhaps we're being protected from something. 😊🤍

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
03 June, 01:10
We're still here 💖
Most of us understand abandonment to varying degrees, having had friends & family turn away from us & label us "crazy".
But that's okay for now, until they wake up. I'd rather have no conversation than shallow conversation anyway 😏

Here we're almost all truth seekers -- sure, we're all different with varying backgrounds and ideas, but ultimately all we want is the truth and the wrongs righted. It's almost as if we're neighbors in our own community, meeting each day to chat over the fence and share a cup of coffee 🥰 Hopefully soon we'll be able to gather in person -- what a day that will be!

Meanwhile all of us together keep running the race. For some it's very hard, but we all have help ☺️

04 June, 02:46
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Thank you for this 😊🙏🤍

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 June, 12:45
Sarah, we all feel a little adrift, but not just bc many have returned to twitter ... there's just a larger audience there and ALL are trying to shake up the world. That in itself is a lot of work, bc so much to cover / add to the narrative.

The research info will return here when there is something really massive - but its pretty much the same on TS & twitter ... so people are working hard to connect and encourage, just like here, except the knowledge level here is a bit higher due to the spirituality and past years info sharing.

Would like to see you on twitter and TS sometime too!

04 June, 08:13
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Maybe I'll make my way over to one or the other eventually. I'm happy we have so many willing to keep planting seeds where others have given up or called it a lost cause, I have mad respect for those who forge ahead with perseverance! 😎🔥🤍

Richie Richard @Richie
03 June, 12:44
Don't feel alone. I feel a little disengaged. I think it is because all the conspiracy theories have been proven. It seems we are now looking for things to happen which will likely be a little anti-climatic since we are in the "I told you so" stage.

03 June, 09:19
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Thank you for reaching out 🤍 I think you're right about that honesty, it does feel a bit like a told-you-so stage 😆

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
03 June, 12:33
Never Alone Serah, Love you❤️❤️❤️🌻

03 June, 09:02
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Thank you Pip, love you too! 😊🤍

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
03 June, 12:24
You are NEVER alone here! I guess we are all a bit tired. I know I am. I don't post much but we are all still here for each other!

03 June, 08:56
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
03 June, 12:17
You ain't alone. you never are ! 🌙

I chalk it up to being the post Memorial day-Pre Summer mood.

Kids getting out of school, families thinking about going on vacation, work winding down but shit being crammed together at the last moment; fatigue post Spring (both natural and all this waiting), the weather warming up and the beaches, river, and lakes becoming the new hot spot; the list goes on -it all ebbs and flows.

There are those of us on AU, TS, Twit, and so on, which splits our attention to one platform; the looming Summer amplifies any feeling of separation -yea it sucks!🍀

03 June, 08:55
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
At least it makes sense and it's logical to feel this way, thank you for coming and talking to me! 😊🙏🤍

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
03 June, 12:09
Your comment reminded me of this song, "This little Light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine."
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine. 💖

03 June, 08:44
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Ohhh 🥲 I adore that song, sang it as a teenie tiny toddler at my church back in the day. There's an old vhs my parents have of me and my sister performing the full song on stage together with hand motions 🤭

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
03 June, 12:04
Serah Kinda feeling the same way! You’re not alone! 🙏🏻❤️💯

03 June, 08:40
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Thank you for voicing so! I hadhesitated to even post this but decided to speak from the heart and post anyway. I had thought not many would see it either because I posted in the wee morning hours, but I see plainly many feel the same which is very encouraging on its own. 😊🙏🤍

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 June, 11:25
WE love ya. Ya'll younger women patriots make me so happy. GOD is faithful. AND the younger males. BUT that is SO YUGE>

03 June, 08:20
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
🥰🥰🥰 Love you too Steph!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
03 June, 11:20
Your post struck a similar cord in me. Maybe because I’m still suspended on Twitter and miss the fun daily vibes and bantering with friends from both here and Twit. It feels with each person that has been reinstated on Twitter it’s like the door here closes a little bit more. I’m still here Fren and enjoy seeing and reading your posts. We are a family here and even if I somehow finally get back on Twitter, AU will always feel like my true home.
🐸♥️🐸 #wwg1wga

03 June, 08:18
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
I'm glad you enjoy my posts, I can see now I'm not alone in my feelings which is reassuring. Thank you for being here with us, AU is definitely home! 😊🤍

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
03 June, 11:19
I agree it has definitely shifted and for the past couple of months I haven't been able to post...not sure what's going on, but perhaps it's a sign to move over as some have suggested to Twit ('the front line') and other venues.

connie wright @cowri
03 June, 11:10
Making us stand on our own with our Creator

03 June, 08:14
In response connie wright to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 June, 11:09
You are not alone in this feeling. A lot of the OG anons have gone over to twitter (battlefield) as VK calls it. Someone here referred to AU as a "training ground"

He cares for us still but is, I believe, trying to red pill sleepers. Hope it's working 💫

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 June, 11:04

03 June, 11:39
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
03 June, 10:35
yes it's been very quiet here! Usually there is so much info flowing but lately not so much. It is good to take a break from it and just be grateful for the day. You may have scared some people with your last post about not complaining that nothing is happening😂😉 just kidding, love to read your posts.

03 June, 11:21 (E)
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Pahahahahaha! 😂
That's true, breaks in activity are good. Good to recharge. 🔋

Ange Love @LoveM
03 June, 10:29
💕Hugs🤗😘

It seems like a transition time and the Holy Spirit guides where we are needed or what we are preparing for🙏🏻✝️✨🕊

03 June, 10:45
In response Ange Love to her Publication
I look foward to seeing where the next chapter takes us! 😊🙏🤍

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
03 June, 10:25
Hi ❤ 👋 😊

03 June, 10:45
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
HI 😊

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 June, 10:22
I think a shift is taking place for a higher purpose. Our Source is God. AU is a special place filled with true spiritual connections. It feels safe and comfortable because it feels like home. There are still many who need to be drawn into a spiritual awakening. So to do that, some may need to travel for a time. But I believe all will return back home in the end. 😇

03 June, 10:43
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I wish them safe travels and look foward to giving them a warm welcome home on their return! 🤍

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
03 June, 10:20
Agree, but I also feel that this gives us time to integrate what we have learned and experienced so far before we venture out to the next phase. I have a very strong feeling that we need this respite to be there ready and able to help during the next phase. 🙏💖

03 June, 10:40
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Wise words and I agree, thank you for the perspective 🙏🤍

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
03 June, 11:30
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
In a home, often times it's nice to know there is family still at home keeping the home fires burning🙏, for any returning family members that may be in need of a little break from the over-there..💞

Not Important @Notimportant
03 June, 10:15
Give yourself more credit!

I don't think "abandonment issues" should be blamed for wanting to be around soul family. We want to be with our soul family emerged in LOVE with one another & imo that is not abandonment issues in this individual case (non-linear)✨

03 June, 10:37

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I do, I want to be with my soul fam, I've never felt more understood.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
03 June, 10:06
I feel somewhat the same, however, I tend to look at the current calmness - the calm before the storm

03 June, 10:34
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
You have a very good point there!

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
03 June, 09:38
There is a time & season for everything, right? An ebb & flow that is a natural part of life. The feeling that you are describing is an inherent part of that—the sadness that we feel when a child goes off to college & we’re left behind; when the leaves fall off the trees in autumn; when a good book or marriage ends.

I know I felt this way when our farm was sold. It had been in my family for 165 years. I loved that place so much! It was not unlike a church where I could always go to find comfort & peace.

What I’ve discovered is that it lives on in my heart & soul. I can think of it & instantly BE there because there is an invisible thread between us. It is not lost to me.

I suspect that AU is like that. Isn’t that what VK taught us—that we’re all connected? Even if he and the others don’t post as much, they are still part of your tribe & you in theirs. I hope you find some solace in that, but I’m also sending hugs so you know you’re not alone. 🤗

03 June, 10:32
In response Quixote Weeun to her Publication
This brought me alot of comfort reading, thank you for taking the time to respond. 😊🙏🤍

arba happihr @arba
03 June, 09:31
Aloha Serah
Lonely?
Hurry come visit me 😊
I would love some company.
👋💌

03 June, 09:36
In response arba happihr to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Bee Bee @BxAx17
03 June, 06:05
What if we take this time to recharge?
I miss the action too Sarah but I try to make the best out of the actual situation

We made It so far day by day One step at the time
And most of that we made It here on AU
No One can forget that in their Hearts

There Is no Place like home
Lets keep it warm and cozy for the Digital soldiers on the Battle field🙏💙

03 June, 06:14
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
🙏🤍

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
03 June, 06:32
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
❤️ thank God I found you all ❤️ 😊