Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 June, 03:38
Tonight's moon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 June, 05:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I wish you could be on AU just a little more like you use to be. I use to see such interesting and engaging messages from you, lately it's good morning, 11:11, or moon lol 😆, I feel like it's getting so quiet here which makes me a bit sad, the names that use to be here daily I don't see much anymore, just feels like the energy is lower? Idk maybe it's just me because I'm lonely and enjoy everyone's presence, it dulls the pain inside. Is it wrong to say I feel a bit left behind? I wonder if anyone else here feels that way or if it's just me. I have bad abandonment issues so I feel like it's probably just me. 😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
03 June, 06:05
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
What if we take this time to recharge?
I miss the action too Sarah but I try to make the best out of the actual situation

We made It so far day by day One step at the time
And most of that we made It here on AU
No One can forget that in their Hearts

There Is no Place like home
Lets keep it warm and cozy for the Digital soldiers on the Battle field🙏💙

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
❤️ thank God I found you all ❤️ 😊
06:32 AM - Jun 03, 2023
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Amyl123 in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 June, 12:41
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Praise the Lord for Anons who strengthen each other in the mire. 🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
03 June, 12:31
❤️❤️❤️🌻

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
03 June, 12:08
AMEN !!!!!!!