Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 June, 03:38
Tonight's moon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 June, 05:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I wish you could be on AU just a little more like you use to be. I use to see such interesting and engaging messages from you, lately it's good morning, 11:11, or moon lol 😆, I feel like it's getting so quiet here which makes me a bit sad, the names that use to be here daily I don't see much anymore, just feels like the energy is lower? Idk maybe it's just me because I'm lonely and enjoy everyone's presence, it dulls the pain inside. Is it wrong to say I feel a bit left behind? I wonder if anyone else here feels that way or if it's just me. I have bad abandonment issues so I feel like it's probably just me. 😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior @QDuck
Your post struck a similar cord in me. Maybe because I’m still suspended on Twitter and miss the fun daily vibes and bantering with friends from both here and Twit. It feels with each person that has been reinstated on Twitter it’s like the door here closes a little bit more. I’m still here Fren and enjoy seeing and reading your posts. We are a family here and even if I somehow finally get back on Twitter, AU will always feel like my true home.
🐸♥️🐸 #wwg1wga
11:20 AM - Jun 03, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QDuck in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 June, 08:18
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
I'm glad you enjoy my posts, I can see now I'm not alone in my feelings which is reassuring. Thank you for being here with us, AU is definitely home! 😊🤍