Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
03 June, 03:38
Tonight's moon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane โ™ก @QueenEsther
03 June, 05:42
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
I wish you could be on AU just a little more like you use to be. I use to see such interesting and engaging messages from you, lately it's good morning, 11:11, or moon lol ๐Ÿ˜†, I feel like it's getting so quiet here which makes me a bit sad, the names that use to be here daily I don't see much anymore, just feels like the energy is lower? Idk maybe it's just me because I'm lonely and enjoy everyone's presence, it dulls the pain inside. Is it wrong to say I feel a bit left behind? I wonder if anyone else here feels that way or if it's just me. I have bad abandonment issues so I feel like it's probably just me. ๐Ÿ˜…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
03 June, 02:40
In response Serah Oceane โ™ก to her Publication
Right some of us got left behind canโ€™t get back on twitter feels like we got abandoned ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
I know and fully understand what you're sayin. I wasmad about it even. Dawned on me one day, who were we before all dis on social media? Bunch of folks who knew the world is messed up. We felt alone only to be pulled together for the great meme wars. Well we got booted in jan 2021. Perhaps the higher ups are regrouping with more and more that are just waking? Ranking system of sorts. Seein innumerable libs joining up.
Sure some on twadder were there the whole time but should the day come where all us meme vets come in with a mostly new freshly wakened group hungry for change. But yet they are in training. Add us in to that mix, define "force multiplier"
Im in no hurry anymore to beanywhere. Not our call. Some needed a break. I did, its heard on the head. Patience, for me, been the biggest struggle. No one ever warns ya of the downtime during a war. Take the time to repair your gear and check weapons. That how i look at it anyway. Waiting on the word, just like the physical soldier
02:41 PM - Jun 04, 2023
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 June, 03:50
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Yeah Iโ€™m about over it making me crazy JUST SITTING BACK HOLDING THE LINE . God bless for the comment ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ