Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
09 June, 02:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
06 June, 12:16
Hey there, @VK...the rejects of Twatville (me and I'm certain others) are sure missing seeing you bout now.

Knowing you're still fighting the good fight makes it ok (most of the time anyway lol).
Prayers continue to cover you, your family/friends, and all Patriots ww!

(In the meantime, "Don't you forget about all of us at AU!" 😊)

https://youtu.be/XCnpOcxVv...
Simple Minds - Don't You Forget About Me - YouTube

Don't forget to subscribe to the official Demon Music Group YouTube channel:http://smarturl.it/DemonMusicCELEBRATE -- LIVE AT THE SSE HYDRO GLASGOW [2 CD + D...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
05 June, 09:26
Aww shucks I missed it. Grandkid had a friend (6-year-olds) over and they wore me out. Both are diagnosed with ADHD.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
05 June, 09:25
Been watching the moon closely for the last 18months and very strange things going on with its position -very strange things

I am Keri @Lionessheart
05 June, 09:27
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
Looks like Pittsburgh 😍

arba happihr @arba
05 June, 09:20
Aloha
I saw the same moon this morning at 4:45.
Not as brilliant as normal when full

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
04 June, 05:18
The moon was always here, since our birth. An old „friend“. He followed us - we followed him. But actually, what do we know about the moon? It‘s another mystery 🤔👀🧐‼️
🌝🌙🌓🌕🌜🌖🌑🌗🌔🌒🌘🌛

Julie Casey @Trump2023
04 June, 03:40
From here to the Moon sir, congratulations on 300,000 people who love you and look up to you for guidance.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
04 June, 03:39
I've always been cautious of the full moon as every time something bad happens it seems to be a full moon.

Stay safe

Frostygirl28 WWG1WGA @Frostygirl28
04 June, 01:04 (E)
Florida vs nyc last night

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
04 June, 12:05
🌕

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 June, 09:19
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
OMG I wish my strawberry plants looked like this!!

I am Keri @Lionessheart
05 June, 09:29
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I watch all those beautiful videos!!! Such a wonderful farm they worked hard for!
Now to get my strawberries to grow like that 😬

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
04 June, 11:33
Gorgeous shot of my ruling plane-t, the Moon, although it's merely a mirror 🪞 of Giant Earth, our true planet, as we actually live in a crater covered by a dome. The Dome is how we get the shape of a rainbow 🌈 💖✨️

Jessi Doe @Jessi
04 June, 12:52
The moon has been acting very peculiar lately!

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
03 June, 03:55
VK time on twitter ends 11/22/23? Hope you aren’t leaving before the great default or justice

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 June, 03:26
T = 20
Michelle = 20

Why were certain rooms in the WH renovated?

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 June, 02:34

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 June, 01:38

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 June, 12:37
😊just hit up ya twatter post

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
03 June, 12:23
Nice numbers.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 June, 12:17
early evening, and at 10pm

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
03 June, 11:12
;) 338! 😉🥰😘

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 June, 11:11
💫✨1111 ✨💫

👋

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 11:06
Good morning Vincent!
Nice shot!
You are making use of that telescope you bought?

Most ppl still think it is a real moon?

My fren and I were talking a couple nights ago about a star that has been in the sky at my house for about 4 yrs that I have noticed that can not possibly be a star.
It is way to close, way way closer than other stars and always in the same place in the sky flashing.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
05 June, 09:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
👍 So, come on! Let the games begin!

🤷‍♀️ If you come across a fake alien with a blue beam, just run through it - it's harmless and won't do anything to you 😄

Ange Love @LoveM
03 June, 10:17
Good morning ❤️I love these moon pics, because they are like a reflective map of earth✨

🙏🏻Focus on the 💕HEART💕

#FamilyIsEverything

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
03 June, 09:27
Strawberry Moon!!!

Great Morning!!!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
03 June, 11:16
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
Strawberry Moon

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
03 June, 06:29