Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Peanut Butter passed away. I am trying to keep my shit together because my nephew is here. He was one of my best friends ever. I am so thankful for all the prayers. I got another good week with him. He was eating and everything was fine. I am glad I didn't take him to the vet. Since it was his time, he was right where he always wanted to be, right near me.
07:07 AM - May 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
29 May, 11:28
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I'm very sorry for your loss. It'll take its time, but you'll get through this one too. Lots of love! 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
29 May, 11:21
😭 Stay strong, I know its a hard thing to do.
But remember that also animals are going to heaven, so you will see him again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
29 May, 11:10
God bless you both with this temporary, but heart wrenching separation. 💕

29 May, 11:12
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
ALL in is all I know. THANK GOD I had the blessing of having him in my life.

29 May, 11:57
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Ty fren. Facts.

P8t Riot @P8triot2
29 May, 10:40
So sorry Stephanie. https://m.youtube.com/watc...
When Tomorrow Starts Without Me- Trey Pendley featuring Lexi Pendley - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/U7eivGcCr4w

29 May, 10:40
In response P8t Riot to his Publication
Ty fren. Love ya brother.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
29 May, 10:38
Awe man, I'm sorry for your loss. My favorite dog song
https://youtu.be/S_TJNLpHO...
bron y aur stomp led zeppelin lyrics - YouTube

LYRICS!! (:I do not own this song!

29 May, 10:39
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Ty fren. GOD bless you and yours in Jesus name.

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
29 May, 10:07
Oh Stephanie, how sad! Glad you were able to keep Peanut Butter at home during his transition.

29 May, 10:24
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
So thankful, have taken him when I HAD to do that, last time even the vet was blown away by the cbd fixing his sugar and many things. This time sought the Lord and just keep him home and help him was the answer.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
29 May, 10:05
Sorry for you loss

Would love a fur friend but I've seen too many people near me lose theirs & I can't handle that right now

God bless 💖

29 May, 10:23
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
They are worth it all fren.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
29 May, 10:02
So sorry for your loss.
😢

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
29 May, 10:00
I am sorry to hear. Grateful you could be together as Peanut Butter passed.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
29 May, 09:58
Sorry for your loss..🙏🙏🙏

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
29 May, 09:58
😥 So so sorry to hear.... sending hugs and prayers to help see you through.... 🙏🙏🙏🙏💗

Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 May, 09:57
So sorry Stephanie!
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

Water Mark @Watermark
29 May, 09:17
🙏🙏🙏

Love Life @FullwithHope
29 May, 09:05
So very sorry for your loss. My deep condolences... 💔

29 May, 09:10
In response Love Life to her Publication
Thank you. IN his honor of service, bout to double the fk down on info on dog foods, and all that. Old system MUST end, "they consider every death a luciferian sacrifice" I personally wouldn't fk with me if I were the DS or any patriot.

connie wright @cowri
29 May, 08:27
🙏💔🙏

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
29 May, 08:24
My condolences on your loss. 😓

29 May, 08:25
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Ty fren.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 May, 08:20
So sorry to hear this Stephanie. Until you two meet again. may Peanut enjoy running carefree and exploring the wonders of Heaven.

"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
- Anatole France

29 May, 08:24
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you. He was a stalwart in my life.

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
29 May, 08:04
Peanut Butter was blessed to
have you as a human.
Sorry for you loss Stephanie.

29 May, 08:13
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Thank you. We were the best of friends. Blessed to have him. Funny doggo.

amy lilley @amylilley
29 May, 07:38
Awwwww, so sad to read your news about Peanut Butter🐾💔🐾sending prayers for comfort and grace🙏🏻

29 May, 07:40
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Ty I praise God for sending him to me so I could love him every single day.

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
29 May, 07:20
So sorry for your loss - 🙏🙏🙏💕

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
29 May, 07:19
I'm very sorry for loss Stephanie. My prayers are with you 🙏 ❤️

29 May, 07:37
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Thank you fren. He was my best friend for 14 years.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
29 May, 07:18
🙏🙏🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
29 May, 07:18
So sorry to hear of your loss Steph. Prayers of peace for you.🙏💕

29 May, 07:39
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Ty fren. Means a lot. I have no doubt all those prayers sustained him for another week. I saw the real time changes. He went peacefully with me by his side. I am the first and last face he saw in the course of his life. Great friend.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
29 May, 07:12
🙏🙏💔😢sorry to hear this Steph!!...much love and blessings to you sister

29 May, 07:15
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Thank you. SO worth loving, but so hard to lose.

trueblue @trueblue
29 May, 07:10
I’m so sorry, Stephanie. I’m glad you got the time you did but I know it’s always too soon.

29 May, 07:13
In response trueblue to his Publication
Yep. God gave us another week together. He was a mama's boy from day one. Had him since he was tiny.