Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 May, 07:07
Peanut Butter passed away. I am trying to keep my shit together because my nephew is here. He was one of my best friends ever. I am so thankful for all the prayers. I got another good week with him. He was eating and everything was fine. I am glad I didn't take him to the vet. Since it was his time, he was right where he always wanted to be, right near me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
29 May, 11:10
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
God bless you both with this temporary, but heart wrenching separation. 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
ALL in is all I know. THANK GOD I had the blessing of having him in my life.
11:12 AM - May 29, 2023
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
29 May, 11:18
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I hear ya, Sister! I'm the same way. We rescued two senior cats 7 months ago when their owner died. They were on deaths door. One is 18 the other 14. We pulled them back from death, and they are thriving, even with health issues. The point is, in all the way with these two, plus our other adult cats. I know it'll break my heart some day, but for now I love them and take care of them full tilt. It is such a gift from God. So glad you had Peanut Butter for so long and full tilt. What a Blessing for you both.