Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 May, 07:07
Peanut Butter passed away. I am trying to keep my shit together because my nephew is here. He was one of my best friends ever. I am so thankful for all the prayers. I got another good week with him. He was eating and everything was fine. I am glad I didn't take him to the vet. Since it was his time, he was right where he always wanted to be, right near me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
29 May, 07:10
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I’m so sorry, Stephanie. I’m glad you got the time you did but I know it’s always too soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yep. God gave us another week together. He was a mama's boy from day one. Had him since he was tiny.
07:13 AM - May 29, 2023
In response trueblue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
29 May, 07:53 (E)
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Stephanie I am so very sorry for your loss😢, it's one I/we know all too well. A pain in which there is no 'getting around or over 'it', there is only Allowing it to pass 'through' us, until a feeling of acceptance of what is, all part of our being alive AND connected by💞.
Every time I've experienced that helpless feeling 💔 & lost, my first reaction is I can't do it again😭 too painful, But we Heal... Stronger, and I know now if I can give my💓 to another in the same way again, I'd do it in a heartbeat'.. 🙏

29 May, 07:57
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Wise words. Told my nephew had rescues since I was in my twenties, which are family in the truest sense of the word. Rips your spirit when they leave but worth every single minute with them.