Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 May, 07:07
Peanut Butter passed away. I am trying to keep my shit together because my nephew is here. He was one of my best friends ever. I am so thankful for all the prayers. I got another good week with him. He was eating and everything was fine. I am glad I didn't take him to the vet. Since it was his time, he was right where he always wanted to be, right near me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 May, 08:20
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
So sorry to hear this Stephanie. Until you two meet again. may Peanut enjoy running carefree and exploring the wonders of Heaven.

"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
- Anatole France

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 May, 08:25 (E)
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Peanut was loved and he obviously loved you too.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 May, 08:27
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
We were inseparable. Thankful to work from home and could always be around my friend.