QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
Hi fam, I could really use some prayers right now if you dont mind. I quit my well paying job a couple of weeks ago because I could not take the leadership anymore. They finally sent me to the edge so I just did it right then without anything else lined up. I have applied for so many jobs and nothing is hitting right now, there are THOUSANDs of jobs out there and I have probably applied for 30+ if not more. Just need some prayers....my last paycheck is this month with my old employer. Starting to get down about this.
10:14 AM - May 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by SusieQLou in this post can reply
Love Life @FullwithHope
19 May, 03:23
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
Prayers for you and for a miracle... 💗🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 09:00
In response Love Life to her Publication
Thank you so much 💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ECM Arizona @EM5793
19 May, 01:23
🙏🙏🙏

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
19 May, 01:22
🙏🙏🙏

1776 Life @pacu44
19 May, 01:22
your actions give me the courage to do the same.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 08:56
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
I am praying for you. It is brutal out here. I know God has something for us at just the right time.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
19 May, 01:12
Sending up prayers Suzy Q . Please don't give into Satans pokes at you. God will deliver a job and one that brings you happiness. AMEN

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 08:59
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Thank you that means so much to me 💓

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
19 May, 01:08
When God brings you too it he sees you through it. Good for you for not putting up with mean personalities. Life is too short to let a job ruin your happiness. Have you thought about sites like Posh or Mercari for selling items. I’ve made some good extra money doing that.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 09:04
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
I haven't yet but will certainly do so, I have a few items I might be able to get top dollars for. Thank you for the suggestion , love to you!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 May, 01:06
Develop other talents also. A lot of need for services. Start your own business?

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 09:06
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I am looking at everything! I ran the road last Thursday just trying to get something to make ends meet until I get back to my corporate job. Thank you so much for your thoughts.

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
19 May, 01:01
🙏🙏🙏❤️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 May, 12:58
Prayers going up for God's provision and comfort during this trying time. You did the right thing. He will provide. Hang in there and put all your hope in Him. 🙏❤🙏

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 09:07
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Thank you love, I am praying everyday. 💓I know he has something better for me.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
19 May, 12:56
I just want you to know that I have been out of work over 2 months now - I too - could not take how things were being ran - my TRIPLE VAX boss was becoming unhinged around me - I guess the LIGHT was blinding to her- she was nasty and spied on my constantly - telling me I could not use certain words, when I could eat - when I could go to the bathroom F.U. - I didnt have an escape plan but I turned it so she would fire me (collect UE). Its been tough my rent went up $1,000 per month and I have no savings at all... I have applied for tons of jobs.. I have over 20 years exp. Not one place got back to me. I do not think these are REAL JOBS.. something else is going on...hang in there sister - something will come soon in the form of security - not necessarily a job - I think we need the BREAK before the real STORM hits. Hugs and Prayers !

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 09:09
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Aw honey I am so sorry for that, Yes something has changed. People are going off the deep end. We will be ok sister, just a little daunting and scary right now. I will be praying for you sister in Christ.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 May, 12:50
💜✨🙏🙏✨💜💫

Pink Totter @Totter
19 May, 12:49
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏
Better things are to come!

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 09:10
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Yes!!! 💞

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
19 May, 01:24
✨🌟 🙏🌟✨

As the MSM, politics keeps making it clear, there is much chaos & confusion occurring worldwide, and it may seem no one is capable of coming up with practical solutions to any of the issues that are causing so much anxiety, suffering, and pain. This is why I keep reminding myself to set and RESET a loving intent daily, feel it is the way forward into our Grand Awakening. Please, do not lose faith or trust in God’s promise to you, because I assure you that you ARE very firmly established in the awakening process. When you awaken into the Reality of 'who you are' a knowing with full conscious awareness that you are, in every moment of your existence, within the GLORY that is GOD, as essential, eternal, and irreplaceable aspect of that One infinite divine Being, then your Joy will know no bounds! This is why we are all incarnate NOW. I 'see' you are choosing wisely and lovingly now, so INJOY the sense of peace & contentment that is arising.
💓Picture is my daily prayer...

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 09:02
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
You are amazing thank you for the kind words.

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
19 May, 12:42
Might not mean much but this anon is proud of you. Follow your heart, not the money.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 09:10
In response TRutH N LyZe to his Publication
It means the world to me, thank you love 💕

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 May, 12:32
U were inspired by something to leave because "it" is closing in on u there. Wise choice! God is guiding u. Don't fear what happens next...u will create it. Be grateful and Faithful (without fear) and we and u will all pray for ur well being and the Grace of God! It may come from a place u resist or resisted for so long! Be open to God's gifts. I admire ur strength mija!!! I AM praying for u sister patriot! Forgive...and recieve. Victory!
My Love and prayers para ti!!! 🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 09:12
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
You are so amazing, thank you so much for the encouraging words. Love to you !

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
19 May, 12:20
💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖 My special Success, Love and Light prayers for you! 🐸

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 09:12
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Hugs to you. Thank you!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 May, 12:18
💙🙏💙 Praying that GOD brings you to something better.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 09:13
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you so much

Tracey Weller @Tweller
19 May, 12:10
Sending you prayers 🙏 Good for you for not putting up with toxicity in the workplace. God will put you right where you need to be. Just keep shining bright!☀️

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 09:16
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Thank you Love, I could not take the abuse and tyranny anymore....God has this but m human side is panicking lol. It will turn out.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 May, 12:00
Prayers for provision. 🙏God promises to provide for your needs. Could be helpful to post here what your area of expertise is. You never know what connections can result. 😇

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 09:17
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thanks for this sweet message. I am in the telecom industry....

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 May, 11:57
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

God will open a door for you

just asking him for help for you

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 09:19
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Thanks my love, I know he has something way better for me. Hugs to you my friend.

Water Mark @Watermark
19 May, 11:45
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 May, 11:42
The Lord is with you and He is managing every moment. Read Psalm 23 repeatedly until your anxieties are eased. “Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for Thou art with me.” Thank you Lord for blessing and healing QLou🙏🤍

Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 May, 12:34
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
My favorite.
🤍🙏🤍

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 09:27
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Just read, thanks dear, such a great verse.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
19 May, 11:41
God is our redeemer…I know he’s got something special for your future. Praying for your peace of mind and sustenance in the meantime. God bless🙏❤️🙏

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 09:28
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thank you Janet, God has this.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
19 May, 11:39
Lord, please Bless SusieQLou with your peace and a beautiful opportunity that you have made just for her.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 09:29
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Thank you sweetheart 💗

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
19 May, 11:39
I will be praying you get a job that makes you happy!

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 09:30
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Thank you Lenore, Thank you for believing in me :o)

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
19 May, 11:36
Sending love and prayers

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 09:31
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
Thank you Love, I appreciate your support. Hugs to you

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 May, 11:31
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
#NeverGiveUp ❤️