QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
02 May, 10:14
Hi fam, I could really use some prayers right now if you dont mind. I quit my well paying job a couple of weeks ago because I could not take the leadership anymore. They finally sent me to the edge so I just did it right then without anything else lined up. I have applied for so many jobs and nothing is hitting right now, there are THOUSANDs of jobs out there and I have probably applied for 30+ if not more. Just need some prayers....my last paycheck is this month with my old employer. Starting to get down about this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Prayers going up for God's provision and comfort during this trying time. You did the right thing. He will provide. Hang in there and put all your hope in Him. 🙏❤🙏
12:58 PM - May 19, 2023
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 09:07
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Thank you love, I am praying everyday. 💓I know he has something better for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 May, 09:08
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
Yes He does and You're Welcome. He has this. Keep the Faith. 🙏❤🙏