QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
02 May, 10:14
Hi fam, I could really use some prayers right now if you dont mind. I quit my well paying job a couple of weeks ago because I could not take the leadership anymore. They finally sent me to the edge so I just did it right then without anything else lined up. I have applied for so many jobs and nothing is hitting right now, there are THOUSANDs of jobs out there and I have probably applied for 30+ if not more. Just need some prayers....my last paycheck is this month with my old employer. Starting to get down about this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
19 May, 12:56
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
I just want you to know that I have been out of work over 2 months now - I too - could not take how things were being ran - my TRIPLE VAX boss was becoming unhinged around me - I guess the LIGHT was blinding to her- she was nasty and spied on my constantly - telling me I could not use certain words, when I could eat - when I could go to the bathroom F.U. - I didnt have an escape plan but I turned it so she would fire me (collect UE). Its been tough my rent went up $1,000 per month and I have no savings at all... I have applied for tons of jobs.. I have over 20 years exp. Not one place got back to me. I do not think these are REAL JOBS.. something else is going on...hang in there sister - something will come soon in the form of security - not necessarily a job - I think we need the BREAK before the real STORM hits. Hugs and Prayers !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
Aw honey I am so sorry for that, Yes something has changed. People are going off the deep end. We will be ok sister, just a little daunting and scary right now. I will be praying for you sister in Christ.
09:09 AM - May 22, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SusieQLou in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 May, 10:41
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
Sometimes I think its intentional on the GOOD side - as there is another plan that God has for me - Thank you for your prayers - most appreciated ! - Things will get better for all. :)

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 May, 11:07
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Yes doll, we will be ok. 💛