QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
02 May, 10:14
Hi fam, I could really use some prayers right now if you dont mind. I quit my well paying job a couple of weeks ago because I could not take the leadership anymore. They finally sent me to the edge so I just did it right then without anything else lined up. I have applied for so many jobs and nothing is hitting right now, there are THOUSANDs of jobs out there and I have probably applied for 30+ if not more. Just need some prayers....my last paycheck is this month with my old employer. Starting to get down about this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
19 May, 01:24
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
✨🌟 πŸ™πŸŒŸβœ¨

As the MSM, politics keeps making it clear, there is much chaos & confusion occurring worldwide, and it may seem no one is capable of coming up with practical solutions to any of the issues that are causing so much anxiety, suffering, and pain. This is why I keep reminding myself to set and RESET a loving intent daily, feel it is the way forward into our Grand Awakening. Please, do not lose faith or trust in God’s promise to you, because I assure you that you ARE very firmly established in the awakening process. When you awaken into the Reality of 'who you are' a knowing with full conscious awareness that you are, in every moment of your existence, within the GLORY that is GOD, as essential, eternal, and irreplaceable aspect of that One infinite divine Being, then your Joy will know no bounds! This is why we are all incarnate NOW. I 'see' you are choosing wisely and lovingly now, so INJOY the sense of peace & contentment that is arising.
πŸ’“Picture is my daily prayer...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
You are amazing thank you for the kind words.
09:02 AM - May 22, 2023
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SusieQLou in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
22 May, 01:59
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
✨🌟 Welcome πŸ‘ΌπŸ’“