Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
This spiritual battle has been wearing me down lately frens 😮‍💨 I don't like to complain about my own situation because I KNOW there are others out there that are struggling and have it way worse than I do. It feels selfish to bring up my own struggles. So I guess this is more of a personal vent to get it off my chest and move on because I do feel exhausted and overwhelmed by all of it. Sometimes it feels like I'm battling all alone surrounded on all sides. I recently went through a bad bout with my ptsd and depression, I think the drop in mental health lowered my immunity because shortly after I got really sick with strep, swiftly followed by my sister's situation with her abuser, then my monthly cycle right after and I'm feeling weak from the cramping. *sigh* It's just one thing after the other...feel like I haven't been able to catch my breath. I'm doing my best to drink lots of water, get out in the sunshine and ground, find my peaceful balance again. I just feel so beat up!
10:25 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Benny —-B @Bnyk150
12 April, 11:05
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Hopefully this is taken in light and not as an attack on your struggles.

I feel as if all traumas in life come back around until they are healed. They’ll always be there until we “relive it” in our mind, feel those emotions, accept them, and make peace with that experience. It’s easier said than done but I feel it’s always the lesson at hand. Could this possible relate to your PTSD?

I also feel every physical response in the body is nothing more than an internal response to an emotion that has not been dealt with yet.

It’s tough out there, one thing after another, something different and new everyday. Almost feels like a never ending downward spiral, you may say where’s the light we’ve all been waiting for?

Well, it’s in you. Always has been and always will be. You just have to remember what it’s hidden under. You got this, we all do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 08:48
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
I did not perceive this as an attack in any way shape or form, this message felt more like a concerned parent wanting the best for their kiddos. Do you have children?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
12 April, 09:52

12 April, 09:57
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

arba happihr @arba
12 April, 09:38
Aloha Send hugs your way. Sometimes I think the body really needs to be held , hugged.
Security hugs. I feel you, Try not let the dark in, its a toughy to get rid of. In my experience.
Smudge. Pamper you. dr arba you deserve to be pampered. HUGS HUGS BEAMING Positive energy bamm your way

12 April, 09:56
In response arba happihr to her Publication
A good long hug would be wonderful! 🤍 Thank you for positive vibes!

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
12 April, 09:37
Serah,
This is wearing up all down to one degree or another - mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually and so on; but, please remember that you are not along in this. I can feel you when you say 'one things after another' - something does not want to stop and wear us down.

I understand that you need to vent and we all do occasionally, but do know that we do care and will listen - laugh, cry, shoot the $hit ... whatever 👍

12 April, 09:55
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
That means alot to me, really 😊🙏🤍

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
12 April, 09:36
So sorry you're having such a hard time Serah. I pray things get better for you. 🙏💖🙏

12 April, 09:54
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Thank you Storm 🙏🤍

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 April, 09:30
I'm sorry you're having a tough time Serah. We've all been there, but sans the PTSD. I know we are close because the revalue of currency is moving along in other countries. We're next and I believe it could be as soon as this weekend. Reach out to me via instant messaging if you want to communicate. You don't have to do this alone. I'm alone, but not going through the struggles you are. I'll pray for you tonight.🙏❤️🙏

12 April, 09:53
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Thank you 🤍

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
12 April, 09:13
Prayers up for you,! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
12 April, 07:45
Not a lot of helpful info/advice but certain times in my life I’ve just had to crank up the fee good tunes. One of them is “Listen to the Music” - Doobie Brothers. (My era 😉)
Lifting you up, dear Serah. 🙏Wrapping you in love, light and feel good vibes. 😘
✨💕🕊🎵

https://youtu.be/qZCpyaNr1...
The Doobie Brothers | Listen to the Music (HQ) - YouTube

Best of the Doobies

12 April, 08:40
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Music heals 🤍

Yester Vue @realyestervue
12 April, 11:07
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
I listen to the original single version daily!

connie wright @cowri
12 April, 04:39
Get some elderberry juice & take a teaspoon daily-it is the answer to a lot of medical...research simple things-again- low in Vitamin D3 leads to depression-low energy-etc. Sunshine alone is not enough.
👉 vermontcountrystore.com
sell a lot of juices & explains what each is good for . You don't have to buy it there maybe Walmart-CVS-Walgreens
🙏🙏🙏

12 April, 04:47
In response connie wright to her Publication
Oh good I have some elderberry juice handy in my fridge right now!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 April, 04:33
You are SOOOO not alone... I have been being tested from all sides and I'm passing them all but it leaves me completely exhausted, mentally and physically, I have had PTSD since 1978 and the last 3 years have been overdrive. and exhausting. I know we are gonna be ok but there are times I just scream in my own head and that too is painful..

Also, lost my fur baby boy of 14 years a little over a week ago now and I've never felt such pain in my heart.. I'm slowly getting to have a day or 2 that I don't cry, but it's not easy.. Just know I'm here if you need me..💓 Hang in there Serah...WWG1WGA
God bless you 🙏

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
12 April, 04:32
🙏❤️

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
12 April, 04:30
I understand completely. Army-PTSD x20+ yrs. Try 5HTP (vitamin supplement, not a drug). After I found out I am “resistant to anti-depression meds, I researched & found it. Really Helps keep everything balanced! God Bless, My Friend 💞🇺🇸🙏

12 April, 04:46
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this with me 🤍

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 04:26
Prayers hun, we all go thro times that wear us down, but for me when I see things starting to turn negative I try harder to keep my thoughts on a positive future, seeing it in my mind, speaking it out loud. Anything to convert my thoughts to positive instead of negative. I know it is hard to do sometimes but it always seems to pay off.

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
12 April, 03:05
Time for you to get this..The Ra- Key… when you wear it, after a while, it will fix you…
https://ra-key.com/

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
12 April, 02:32
Strong's my friend, the attacks have been real and though. Take one day at a time and no matter what try finding things and places people that make it worth it and if you cant find that, then try being that for others. Praying for you xx🙏🙏
🙏🙏🙏

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
12 April, 02:21
Prayers for you queenesther 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

12 April, 07:54
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
😊🙏🤍

Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
11 April, 05:11
Been there a few times...! Take care of yourself whatever that us in the moment Blessings🙏

11 April, 05:12
In response Angel Girl to her Publication
Thank you, sometimes I let self care end up on the back burner and forget about it until it's boiling over. 😅 I'm a work in progress lol!

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
11 April, 04:13
Still praying, Serah......this too shall pass ;)))

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
11 April, 03:33
I feel like we're all in a rotation....
So when it's been your turn at the front line, and it's caused your tank to run low, go ahead and step back awhile to power up.

Those of us ready to come back for another round will hold your spot while you have a turn at rest.

😇💗🙏

11 April, 03:45
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
I feel this, it feels like truth.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
11 April, 03:55
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
this is so true!

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

11 April, 03:27
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
Thank you, I'll pray for you too! 🙏🤍

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
11 April, 02:39
You are not alone in the battle...I think alot of us are feeling Ascension pains. I am sending you love, light and lots of hugs, prayers and high vibes 💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜

11 April, 02:46
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Thank you Erin 🙏🤍

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
11 April, 01:32
Ascension flu!

11 April, 01:34
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
I'd say! Sheesh!!

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
11 April, 01:29
I hear you, bc same here since shared some bad days w/ my own family beginning of March... This march madness was a major Quantum clearing of dense Hz from the collective & w/in us. Just know you're not alone, you have your guides/support team above, & co-anons to help w/ venting or get some prayers to lift your spirit. YOU GOT THIS. All these storms (physically/spiritually) shall pass, it's a wave of energies, highs-lows. Keep believing in the LIGHT at the end of the tunnel, w/ huge reward for those who never gave up in this battle for humanity-children/Mother Earth/GAIA's kingdom.🙏

11 April, 01:34
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
🕊🙏🤍 Thank you fren, I'll pray for you too, I know there's lots of us going through it right now. 🫂

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
11 April, 01:00
You’re not alone. We will make it through.

May G_d bless you and everyone struggling with the strength to endure.

🙏

11 April, 01:15
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
Thank you! 🙏🤍

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 April, 12:56
You are not alone in your suffering. Just in your situation…as with us all. Trying very hard to let emotions pass thru me, to feel them and then move them on out rather than let them own me. It has been helping some.

Read something once to the effect of:

“When you’re at the end of your rope…
tie a knot in it & hang on.”

Been hanging onto my knot for many years.😂

11 April, 01:14
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I'm hanging on tight! 🧗‍♀️

Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
11 April, 12:50
Good morning, here's a lot of foods that may help you. I try to incorporate some of these every week into my diet. I agree with everything that everyone has posted for you. I have been drinking a glass of tonic water every other day for years. I believe it has helped me, as I have not been sick once. Hope you begin to feel better soon, take care.🙏

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
11 April, 12:35
🙏❤

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
11 April, 12:35
Sending love Serah. ❤️

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
11 April, 12:36
I am with you Serah and so glad you reached out. You are correct about the warfare. I am just climbing out of this same hole and also do not like to complain knowing there are so many so worse off. I could hardly lift my legs on Sunday's walk Just so low energy. Magnesium bath's help a ton with boosting energy, lifting mood and cramps (calcium/magnesium) Monthly cramps (high blood pressure, restlessness) are actually a presented symptom we look for in Magnesium deficiency. I know many vets who also suggest Magnesium baths for lethargic farm animals. Farm animals do not have insurance so are treated homeopathically to prevent illness. (can you imagine arthritic bulls getting 20K hip replacements so they can stud 😳 It would make ground beef $600/# instead of $6./#)
Then; I always remember who you are.

11 April, 01:10
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
Magnesium bath 🤔 that is certainly worth trying, if nothing else a relaxing bath would be good for me! Thank you for sharing this with me. 🙏🤍

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 April, 01:18
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
What do you buy for that and where? I am definitely deficient always and am not sure why.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 April, 12:26
Sending a prayer for you Serah, we are all a bit weary these days, many of us with problems, so don't feel bad about talking about it, we all need to vent once and a while! God Bless You and guide you!