Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
11 April, 10:25
This spiritual battle has been wearing me down lately frens 😮‍💨 I don't like to complain about my own situation because I KNOW there are others out there that are struggling and have it way worse than I do. It feels selfish to bring up my own struggles. So I guess this is more of a personal vent to get it off my chest and move on because I do feel exhausted and overwhelmed by all of it. Sometimes it feels like I'm battling all alone surrounded on all sides. I recently went through a bad bout with my ptsd and depression, I think the drop in mental health lowered my immunity because shortly after I got really sick with strep, swiftly followed by my sister's situation with her abuser, then my monthly cycle right after and I'm feeling weak from the cramping. *sigh* It's just one thing after the other...feel like I haven't been able to catch my breath. I'm doing my best to drink lots of water, get out in the sunshine and ground, find my peaceful balance again. I just feel so beat up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell @starshine
Sending a prayer for you Serah, we are all a bit weary these days, many of us with problems, so don't feel bad about talking about it, we all need to vent once and a while! God Bless You and guide you!
12:26 PM - Apr 11, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nancy Cottrell, click on at the bottom under it