Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
11 April, 10:25
This spiritual battle has been wearing me down lately frens 😮‍💨 I don't like to complain about my own situation because I KNOW there are others out there that are struggling and have it way worse than I do. It feels selfish to bring up my own struggles. So I guess this is more of a personal vent to get it off my chest and move on because I do feel exhausted and overwhelmed by all of it. Sometimes it feels like I'm battling all alone surrounded on all sides. I recently went through a bad bout with my ptsd and depression, I think the drop in mental health lowered my immunity because shortly after I got really sick with strep, swiftly followed by my sister's situation with her abuser, then my monthly cycle right after and I'm feeling weak from the cramping. *sigh* It's just one thing after the other...feel like I haven't been able to catch my breath. I'm doing my best to drink lots of water, get out in the sunshine and ground, find my peaceful balance again. I just feel so beat up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
Been there a few times...! Take care of yourself whatever that us in the moment Blessings🙏
05:11 PM - Apr 11, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelGirl711 in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
11 April, 05:12
In response Angel Girl to her Publication
Thank you, sometimes I let self care end up on the back burner and forget about it until it's boiling over. 😅 I'm a work in progress lol!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396