Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
11 April, 10:25
This spiritual battle has been wearing me down lately frens 😮‍💨 I don't like to complain about my own situation because I KNOW there are others out there that are struggling and have it way worse than I do. It feels selfish to bring up my own struggles. So I guess this is more of a personal vent to get it off my chest and move on because I do feel exhausted and overwhelmed by all of it. Sometimes it feels like I'm battling all alone surrounded on all sides. I recently went through a bad bout with my ptsd and depression, I think the drop in mental health lowered my immunity because shortly after I got really sick with strep, swiftly followed by my sister's situation with her abuser, then my monthly cycle right after and I'm feeling weak from the cramping. *sigh* It's just one thing after the other...feel like I haven't been able to catch my breath. I'm doing my best to drink lots of water, get out in the sunshine and ground, find my peaceful balance again. I just feel so beat up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
Get some elderberry juice & take a teaspoon daily-it is the answer to a lot of medical...research simple things-again- low in Vitamin D3 leads to depression-low energy-etc. Sunshine alone is not enough.
👉 vermontcountrystore.com
sell a lot of juices & explains what each is good for . You don't have to buy it there maybe Walmart-CVS-Walgreens
🙏🙏🙏
04:39 PM - Apr 12, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
12 April, 04:47
In response connie wright to her Publication
Oh good I have some elderberry juice handy in my fridge right now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
12 April, 08:18
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
🤗You sound a lot younger than me. It took me years to come to terms with how life is. Lesson: Don't expect anything, take each day as the only day-be thankful of what you have-who you are-where you are. Other words Relax. When you practice these things Peace will come to you. Life Will go on no matter what. You are expecting more of yourself or others. I hope these words bring you Peace. Remember Peace is within YOU.🤗