Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
An Olive Branch 🌿
To anyone who has wronged me in the past here on AU, I forgive you. You also really need to hear from me that I still love you unconditionally like a brother/sister too. YOU are STILL my family even if we don't agree about every single little thing. I understand we're all a bit awkward and different. In fact you should know, about 24hrs after I felt hurt, I likely sulked for a bit, then vented about it, forgave you for it in my heart and let it go. Water under the bridge. 🌊 (Yes, I do need a little bit of time to get over things and bounce back. I'm an emotional female. I suffer from depression, anxiety and ptsd and I'm not ashamed of how deeply I feel everything because of it.) My base setting is typically bubbly, happy, loving and non-problematic so if you see this and you're someone who hurt me in the past, we're good. This is also an open invite: you can come talk to me anytime, and I'll really listen to you, ok? 🤍
02:02 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
FFL_ Rawicki @Rawicki17
19 March, 11:19
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 March, 11:25
In response FFL_ Rawicki to his Publication
That's true! I've been told many many times over the years that, I'm stronger than I think I am. Sometimes I don't see it, sometimes I do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
07 March, 07:11
I LOVE YOU!

07 March, 08:23
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
Love you too fren! 😊🙏🤍

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
07 March, 07:02
Be your authentic self even if it means telling us to fuck off. 😂

07 March, 08:23
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
😆 I'm not sure I could be that mean. 😋

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
07 March, 07:00
❤️❤️sending Love your way Serah. Beautiful❤️

07 March, 08:22
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Thank you Pip, sending you love right back! 🕊🤍

Law & Physics @physics171
05 March, 09:54
Ok.
Lovely
Appreciate integrity
Love a heart on sleeve.
Love you
Thank you
💜💜💜

06 March, 06:04

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Love you too fren!
Thank you 😊🙏🤍

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
03 March, 11:22
Your open heart and honest heart is why I like you so much. 🤗

03 March, 11:39
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍 This made my day, thank you!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 March, 09:51
❤️❤️❤️
🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

01 March, 11:16
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

SamQ -17 @SamQ17
01 March, 09:36
Sending LOVE and good VIBES ❤️

01 March, 11:16
In response SamQ -17 to her Publication
ThanQ Sam 😊🙏🤍

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 March, 02:24
❤️sending love and light

01 March, 02:25
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
🥰🙏🤍

01 March, 06:33
.❤️🤍

Love Life @FullwithHope
01 March, 05:05 (E)
This is such a lovely message. Thank you dear Serah. 💘💐🎈

01 March, 05:33
In response Love Life to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍 Thank you!

memes matter @NoComment
01 March, 01:15

01 March, 05:23
In response memes matter to her Publication
😊🤍 I'm a really good listener.

Green 8700 @Green8700
28 February, 09:42
So beautiful thank you 💕

28 February, 09:44
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
28 February, 09:27
❤️❤️❤️

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 February, 08:22
It's like we are fooking twins Serah...honestly you said exactly how I feel.. 🙏Soul Sister is what that is...💓 Love you more..💫

28 February, 08:31
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
28 February, 07:04
What a nice heartfelt message. Vibes are contagious, personally don't trust the monotone. Up or down, no worries here. Your energy (Spirit) is what I admire. UBU! Authenticity matters.
U R A SWEETHEART IMHO.

28 February, 08:05
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Thank you Lukenda! 🥰
Honestly I just want to love on people. If people can hate for no reason, then I can love for no reason. 😊

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
28 February, 06:48
We love you patriot for being you a warrior of truth and freedom
❤🇨🇦

28 February, 06:50
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
🥰🙏🤍 Thank you fren!

God Wins donated @GR2021
28 February, 06:46
❤️

28 February, 06:49
In response God Wins to her Publication
🤍

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 February, 04:11
VK like at 14:23 EST

24 > 24

Common theme?

Stay Vigilant. WARNING UK. [24] HR.

See Something Say Something > You can talk to me anytime.

God Bless America The United States of America.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 March, 11:24
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

[24] HR

WARNING UK

Confirmed.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 March, 11:30
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Mistake 14:23 should be 14:33.

^ not mistake. [10] marker given today. Re: FLASH_

14:23 + [10] = 14:33

D5.

Proceed.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
28 February, 03:48
😍❤️

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
28 February, 03:41

28 February, 05:47
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
😊🙏🤍

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 February, 03:39
I saw a meme quote of Bruce Lee that I wish I had saved on telegram. It was very powerful & I have been trying to live it lately. Goes something like, allow words to go past you without emotionally reacting, because if you allow any words to generate an emotional reaction, it means you have given any one power to generate emotion responses in you.
This explains why my life force has been in a drained state for majority of my life. Let whatever isn’t given in love go past. Even criticism given in love is meant to keep us from going over the cliff, but unless given in love, usually pushes one to the edge…IF WE LET IT.
I would like to have a smidge of the discipline of Mr Lee at some point before I pass this life.
First successful test happened Sunday. I was called a name & I laughed it off after they left. People’s responses to us say more about them than us. The cool as a cucumber stance is pretty sweet, as it turns out. Saving my energy for MUCH nicer experiences.
🕊

28 February, 03:49
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

28 February, 03:29
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
Thank you!🕊🤍

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
28 February, 03:00
Big hug Serah 💖

28 February, 03:03
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
🤍🤍🤍

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
28 February, 02:41

28 February, 02:44
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
Sooo cuuute!!! 🥰🥰🥰

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
28 February, 02:41
A long time ago a wise man (VK) said that when it's family you will feel it-and this post just proved, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are my sister. Now stop making me cry.

28 February, 02:43
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
🤍 How about laugh? 😋

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
28 February, 02:13
That was beautiful Sarah! Lovely photo also! I will never apologize for being an emotional, feeling being(true empath here). We are all flawed in some way or another.
🕊❤️🐸 #wwg1wga

28 February, 02:17
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Thank you Sandy! ☺️💕

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
28 February, 02:06
MINE GIFT TO YOU SIS
🥰🥰🥰

https://deida.info/

28 February, 02:08
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
Thank you 😊🙏🤍