Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 February, 02:02
An Olive Branch 🌿
To anyone who has wronged me in the past here on AU, I forgive you. You also really need to hear from me that I still love you unconditionally like a brother/sister too. YOU are STILL my family even if we don't agree about every single little thing. I understand we're all a bit awkward and different. In fact you should know, about 24hrs after I felt hurt, I likely sulked for a bit, then vented about it, forgave you for it in my heart and let it go. Water under the bridge. 🌊 (Yes, I do need a little bit of time to get over things and bounce back. I'm an emotional female. I suffer from depression, anxiety and ptsd and I'm not ashamed of how deeply I feel everything because of it.) My base setting is typically bubbly, happy, loving and non-problematic so if you see this and you're someone who hurt me in the past, we're good. This is also an open invite: you can come talk to me anytime, and I'll really listen to you, ok? 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
28 February, 02:41
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
28 February, 08:47
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
👍🏻