Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 February, 02:02
An Olive Branch 🌿
To anyone who has wronged me in the past here on AU, I forgive you. You also really need to hear from me that I still love you unconditionally like a brother/sister too. YOU are STILL my family even if we don't agree about every single little thing. I understand we're all a bit awkward and different. In fact you should know, about 24hrs after I felt hurt, I likely sulked for a bit, then vented about it, forgave you for it in my heart and let it go. Water under the bridge. 🌊 (Yes, I do need a little bit of time to get over things and bounce back. I'm an emotional female. I suffer from depression, anxiety and ptsd and I'm not ashamed of how deeply I feel everything because of it.) My base setting is typically bubbly, happy, loving and non-problematic so if you see this and you're someone who hurt me in the past, we're good. This is also an open invite: you can come talk to me anytime, and I'll really listen to you, ok? 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
07 March, 07:00
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
❤️❤️sending Love your way Serah. Beautiful❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Thank you Pip, sending you love right back! 🕊🤍
08:22 PM - Mar 07, 2023
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it