Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 February, 02:02
An Olive Branch 🌿
To anyone who has wronged me in the past here on AU, I forgive you. You also really need to hear from me that I still love you unconditionally like a brother/sister too. YOU are STILL my family even if we don't agree about every single little thing. I understand we're all a bit awkward and different. In fact you should know, about 24hrs after I felt hurt, I likely sulked for a bit, then vented about it, forgave you for it in my heart and let it go. Water under the bridge. 🌊 (Yes, I do need a little bit of time to get over things and bounce back. I'm an emotional female. I suffer from depression, anxiety and ptsd and I'm not ashamed of how deeply I feel everything because of it.) My base setting is typically bubbly, happy, loving and non-problematic so if you see this and you're someone who hurt me in the past, we're good. This is also an open invite: you can come talk to me anytime, and I'll really listen to you, ok? 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
I saw a meme quote of Bruce Lee that I wish I had saved on telegram. It was very powerful & I have been trying to live it lately. Goes something like, allow words to go past you without emotionally reacting, because if you allow any words to generate an emotional reaction, it means you have given any one power to generate emotion responses in you.
This explains why my life force has been in a drained state for majority of my life. Let whatever isn’t given in love go past. Even criticism given in love is meant to keep us from going over the cliff, but unless given in love, usually pushes one to the edge…IF WE LET IT.
I would like to have a smidge of the discipline of Mr Lee at some point before I pass this life.
First successful test happened Sunday. I was called a name & I laughed it off after they left. People’s responses to us say more about them than us. The cool as a cucumber stance is pretty sweet, as it turns out. Saving my energy for MUCH nicer experiences.
🕊
03:39 PM - Feb 28, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 February, 03:49
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396