Every Time @soTELLme533
I've been hesitating to ask for a prayer for myself. But I've been terribly sick from my Lyme disease. On top of other symptoms, the only way I can describe this pain is to say that all the molecules and atoms and all the space in between - in my body - all are screaming in pain. I do need some relief. Thanks.
10:52 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
07 February, 09:28
In response Every Time to her Publication
You might check into Root Wellness...amazing products for health and healing. They are not cheap but even if you can only afford one--Clean Slate might be very helpful. You can read about them on their website. Many blessings to you for your healing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
07 February, 12:01
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 February, 08:07
Praying for your complete healing 🙏❤️🙏

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
07 February, 04:59
Prayers you will find a treatment that works and eases your pain. 🙏🏻

Every Time @soTELLme533
07 February, 12:04
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Thank you!

Julie Que @JulieQue
07 February, 01:58
Feel better soon! it looks like you got some good leads on treatments that may help! God bless and keep you. Sending love, hugs, and prayers!🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Verily Chambers @Verily1
07 February, 01:55
Antiparasitic - Ivermectin plus Fenbendazole. Use a magnesium oxide to help clear all the rubbish from your gut. Then keep using the anti parasitics with Mimosa Pudica to drag them out. You may need to use some things to help with herx reactions. Experiment. You will need to do this for a very long period. Research ROPE WORMS and look to adding/experimenting over time. Use enemas if needed to get you bowel moving properly and ensure you are able to go multiple times daily.

Every Time @soTELLme533
07 February, 04:10
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
Thank you. I will try some of these things.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 February, 01:52
Have you tried Ivermectin? Worth a try. Praying 🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
07 February, 01:49
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
07 February, 01:49
I pray to you Father to remove the pain in the body of your Child. She has many areas of pain Lord, I pray in the name of my savior Jesus Christ for you to cleanse her body of darkness, disease and pain. Amen. 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
06 February, 11:59

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
06 February, 11:36
Prayers up Every Time.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
06 February, 11:29
🙏🙏🙏🙏try an antipatasitic have been reading that it is working for people

Every Time @soTELLme533
07 February, 12:20
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
I'm on a few - but it's good advice, thanks. Bugs love me - too many tick and spider bites in my lifetime - I attract them. But there were reasons - I asked God for a way to save my mother and He answered by allowing me to be bitten by a tick and when I asked God for reasons that I was still sick He answered and it made sense. But now I'm weary and weak. Probably need a miracle and no more reasons!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
06 February, 11:21
Please look into deworming... Lyme is parasitic...microscopic parasites. I have Lyme too but not chronic, caught it quick... and have had a couple three recurrences, plenty of herxing... frightful... not not chronic. Waa prescribed doxycycline all 3 times. 🙏

Every Time @soTELLme533
07 February, 12:30
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Thanks. I have an awful history of tick and spider bites. Just when I'd be feeling better, I'd get bitten again. One key is to be diagnosed quickly. A second key is the medicine, anti-parasitic, a third is the dosage amount, etc. My first tick bite was when I was 10 years old. Many more to come. I'm thankful I've survived yet I almost can't handle the pain and incapacitation now.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 February, 11:18
I have Lupus...understand the pain...I am praying for you 🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

Every Time @soTELLme533
07 February, 12:34
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
And likewise, prayers for you also.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 February, 11:15
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
06 February, 11:12
✨🙏🏼✨

connie wright @cowri
06 February, 11:10
🙏🙏🙏

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
06 February, 11:08
my mate (who also has lyme) is seeing a functional medicine doctor. one of the treatments he's begun is pain relief - low dose naltrexone. compound pharmacy makes it. cannabis works too - not totally - but pretty sure it's kept him alive.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
07 February, 12:12
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
i wonder if hydroxyC would work too - anti parasitic. dr. stella immanuel is still promoting it.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
06 February, 11:06
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
06 February, 11:04
🙏🏻

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 February, 11:01
Ivermectin treats LYME Disease

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
06 February, 11:00
Praying for you - please do listen to our fellow Patriot RachelT...Ivermectin is a miracle drug..it is worth trying.

Every Time @soTELLme533
07 February, 01:36
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
Thanks. I've been on many different anti-parasitic drugs including IVM. I'm still on some now.
I could be "herxing" or having a flare-up or maybe have been re-infected by another tick or spider. Prayers help, thanks.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
06 February, 10:59
Hello. Praying for you healing, no pain. Also check out Dirt Road Discussions on Telegram. This man healed his lyme disease, Parkinsons and early dementia with Ivermectin. Listen to all the success stories!!!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 February, 10:57
life changing info i want to shout from rooftops about ivm paste (please listen to one audio show under music:) 🙏❤️https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
06 February, 11:01
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Every time, this is it, life changing!

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 February, 10:57
I am so very sorry to hear about your pain. Never hesitate. We are here to lift one another up. Power in numbers through prayer is magic. I will be sending some now. May the Lord ease/heal your pain. God bless 🙏❤️

Every Time @soTELLme533
07 February, 01:43
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Thank you for your prayer. Yes, AU is wonderful!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
06 February, 10:54

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
06 February, 10:53
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏