Every Time @soTELLme533
06 February, 10:52
I've been hesitating to ask for a prayer for myself. But I've been terribly sick from my Lyme disease. On top of other symptoms, the only way I can describe this pain is to say that all the molecules and atoms and all the space in between - in my body - all are screaming in pain. I do need some relief. Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
06 February, 11:29
In response Every Time to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏try an antipatasitic have been reading that it is working for people

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
I'm on a few - but it's good advice, thanks. Bugs love me - too many tick and spider bites in my lifetime - I attract them. But there were reasons - I asked God for a way to save my mother and He answered by allowing me to be bitten by a tick and when I asked God for reasons that I was still sick He answered and it made sense. But now I'm weary and weak. Probably need a miracle and no more reasons!
12:20 AM - Feb 07, 2023
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
07 February, 01:49
In response Every Time to her Publication
I believe in miracles ❤🙏🙏🙏🙏

Every Time @soTELLme533
07 February, 04:14
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
I believe in miracles, too.