Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have found that discovering new lies about our world, but being unable to socially "resolve" them, just leads to more distress. There is a rate at which we can safely absorb the extent to which we have been enslaved. The cruelty and magnitude of it all just keeps growing. Those secret societies sure did keep some big secrets!
06:49 PM - Jan 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
11 February, 06:05
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Christ is Coming back and Justice will be served - Hallelujah

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
31 January, 11:11
Many have been deceived and they in turn go on deceiving . They have no clue what's coming...

2 Corinthians 11:14-15

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
27 January, 11:52
😇We will get through all this! We will/have build(t) a much better world for the next 1000 years! Anything is possible now for a positive world and the corruption, scandals, evil all needs to be shown to everyone, so that it never happens again down this path!

Just keep kicking out positivity, love, joy, compassion, and make new and better thoughts with God and positivity all in mind, each and every day!!!

Love ya brother! You've got this!!!

P.S. Your move opened up a whole new part of your positive world and walk forwards!

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
27 January, 08:37
I sure wish we could have had time to climb from under all the crap they piled apon our bodies and soul's before all of this was dumped on .

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
21 April, 12:13
In response Kaye Revels to her Publication
I find the more I can hold the more I CAN hold.
It expands...as I just keep on.
Breaks ABSOLUTELY..but even these grow less.
I peruse because scripture says "You shall know the TRUTH and the truth shall set you free."

Today been thinking a dog returns to it's vomit..(scripture) that's what this evil reminds me of..sick to sicker.
Scripture says..to he who overcomes...if battle was easy everyone who do it.
This fight builds stamina, endurance...has given understanding at times too.

Noone is here for pleasure in content...but finding joy in the midst of it is a learning curve.

Get your joy back helps the inner man/woman overcome.
Hold fast to what you know is true.

This battle has also helped me understand my life. Those who see have ALWAYS been seers.
Those who speak truth always have..this battle hones the blade of truth.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
27 January, 07:15
I have learned - I don't HAVE to know about all of them "right now".
I can't prove any of them (on a personal level)... /digging TOO deep - is an exercise in ego - not anything extremely useful to me "today".

When I have time I may choose to learn more.
I'll stay open. See if info lines up with my "main" source of truth.

Many Anon's have fallen into a trap of "needing" to know every lie "right now", -> silly.
Many have fallen into a trap of "needing to be right" about "everything". ==> ego.

Needing to know our govt lies. Important.
Discerning relevant lies (e.g who stole election/ who is funded by big pharma/ and big pharma and govt. are trying to kill us) important.. in fact critical to life...

I'm not sure if Tartaria is relevant or not.
Bottomless pits are already proven (Bible) - other things about them??? Do I need to know today? Maybe - but I can't think of a reason why off the top.

Discernment.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
27 January, 05:01
we all been punked
by
🤡🌎INC.

(for centuries)

so we got it together collectively and started working to resolve the problem of lies - using the very tool they created to use against us

or isn't this what the anon online mission has been about all this time - haven't we been correcting the lies?

hasn't anon actions bled over onto those who have been at the fount of these lies?

i kinda think we got a better grasp on things than we realize - and that we should feel strong and happy about things even if it's not ending (yet)

oh and FUCK THE SECRET SOCIETIES, THEIR LEADERS AND THEIR MINIONS

Time Travel @369travel
27 January, 04:34
it'd be a lot easier if there was some clue when the cruelty will be reversed

21 April, 12:26
In response Time Travel to his Publication
I use to think that...when Bush Sr was in office.
Now I put pieces together that I didn't realize were part of the same mess.
Before my feat hit the ground I ask God to lead my day...and I consult Him and pray throughout. I play worship music...I think on what is good true and just...
This battle is all that..not what WAS done..we are daily progressing as we hold the line to undo.

I FEEL energy...tangibly. We grow stronger.
Yes we are in battle..BUT OH WHAT A GOOD FIGHT to fight!
It's always been:
Eph. 6. [12] For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
What we fight agains..what we fight for!

23 April, 03:12
In response Time Travel to his Publication
YES!
I get frazzled every so often.

Spaces between frazzles are farther & farther....
I suspect like growing in holding the content...truth... some word.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
27 January, 04:09
True, but what if it's now all in the past? We (probably) can't do anything about what happened in the past. Our eyes should be on the future, including how we ensure it doesn't happen again. As they once said "The future is bright. The future is Orange".

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
27 January, 04:29
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Sorry. No originality here!

TonyG @TonyG
27 January, 02:40
“An empty lantern provides no light. Self-care is the fuel that allows your light to shine brightly.” Anonymous
I try to imagine my light somehow making it's way through the cracks of my damaged and broken soul. Take care of yourself fren. Make intentional moves towards healing.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
27 January, 12:05

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 January, 11:44
Exactly, that is one reason that Nana slacked up on some of the grinding research. I mean some of it is provable like the evil deeds done to the children, corrupt politicians and such, but when it comes to the things that are having to do with history, all we have is the little bits and pieces of physical proof and at the end of the day we have to decide how much does it really affect our now.

Other than knowing the truth to prevent resets and the same things happening again we will just be filing most of it away and moving forward. No point to making our selves crazy over trying to prove something that doesn't appear to have any proof that we can access at the moment.

I talk about it but I dont stress over it, because I am more interested in now and future I guess.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
26 January, 11:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My motto is: That is interesting, WHAT IF... If it does not interest me, I move on. Anything I hear I do not take as the gospel truth, that will come in time.

Silver Cat @silvercat
26 January, 11:21
We are here for you, Martin, and each other! Blessings to all!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
26 January, 10:48
Pure evil is in this world. Hope we get to see justice soon , been waiting a long time for this .

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
26 January, 10:28
It’s an interesting perspective I picked up by Q & “These people are stupid”……We all know they aren’t by how “they” manipulated humanity for decades, but what I’ve come to realize is they are completely blinded……LITERALLY by the love of money & power. I talk to people of that status & they don’t have a clue. They are stupid, cause they are blinded by the truth. It has astonished me over these years seeing it first hand now. It’s like a Possum that works at night, but not functional during the light of day. 😉

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
27 January, 07:09
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
They are blind by design. 👇

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
26 January, 09:35
I came across her channel last year. I appreciate the hell out of it. Its a serious challenge to what you know and believe.

https://odysee.com/probab...

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
26 January, 09:32
so many questions. my knowledge of history is now prefaced with “the current or past narrative is…”

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
26 January, 09:27
same.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
26 January, 09:20

Julie Casey @Trump2023
26 January, 08:52
Those secret societies murdered our children, ate their bodies and drank their blood. I’m fighting it on this one today I’m so fooking pissed off .

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
26 January, 09:29
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
here, in north east texas - my home (small) town Masons meet on first Thursday of the month.

member how Abbie Johnson said that Prayers shut down PP in College Station?

Prayer walks around on Thursday?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 January, 08:49
They sure did. Hope you're doing well Martin. One step and prayer at a time.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
26 January, 08:28
'No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness.' -Aristotle

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
26 January, 08:24
SMALL POTATOES NEXT TO WHAT THE CHILDREN ENDURED

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
27 January, 05:05
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
💥🎯💥

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
26 January, 08:17
I must say... l have had many dark nights of my soul going down all the rabbit holes 🕳 🐇🐰🐇🐰🐇🐇 over the years.. there has been many, many, many dark nasty holes ...it was tough being awake for 2 decades watching...hoping. waiting. ..... it tought me my light is brighter than any of their darkness.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
26 January, 08:10

1776 ... @IGG1776
26 January, 08:04
Everyone that survives Wins .
God Wins 👊

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
26 January, 07:52
the only thing I know is I don't know s***

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 January, 07:50
true story martin .. im cooked too bro ..not alone man

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 January, 07:50
mind boggling some days to realize the truth