Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 January, 06:49
I have found that discovering new lies about our world, but being unable to socially "resolve" them, just leads to more distress. There is a rate at which we can safely absorb the extent to which we have been enslaved. The cruelty and magnitude of it all just keeps growing. Those secret societies sure did keep some big secrets!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaye Revels @WKayeR
I sure wish we could have had time to climb from under all the crap they piled apon our bodies and soul's before all of this was dumped on .
08:37 AM - Jan 27, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WKayeR in this post can reply
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
21 April, 12:13
In response Kaye Revels to her Publication
I find the more I can hold the more I CAN hold.
It expands...as I just keep on.
Breaks ABSOLUTELY..but even these grow less.
I peruse because scripture says "You shall know the TRUTH and the truth shall set you free."

Today been thinking a dog returns to it's vomit..(scripture) that's what this evil reminds me of..sick to sicker.
Scripture says..to he who overcomes...if battle was easy everyone who do it.
This fight builds stamina, endurance...has given understanding at times too.

Noone is here for pleasure in content...but finding joy in the midst of it is a learning curve.

Get your joy back helps the inner man/woman overcome.
Hold fast to what you know is true.

This battle has also helped me understand my life. Those who see have ALWAYS been seers.
Those who speak truth always have..this battle hones the blade of truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396