Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 January, 06:49
I have found that discovering new lies about our world, but being unable to socially "resolve" them, just leads to more distress. There is a rate at which we can safely absorb the extent to which we have been enslaved. The cruelty and magnitude of it all just keeps growing. Those secret societies sure did keep some big secrets!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Travel @369travel
27 January, 04:34
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
it'd be a lot easier if there was some clue when the cruelty will be reversed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
I use to think that...when Bush Sr was in office.
Now I put pieces together that I didn't realize were part of the same mess.
Before my feat hit the ground I ask God to lead my day...and I consult Him and pray throughout. I play worship music...I think on what is good true and just...
This battle is all that..not what WAS done..we are daily progressing as we hold the line to undo.

I FEEL energy...tangibly. We grow stronger.
Yes we are in battle..BUT OH WHAT A GOOD FIGHT to fight!
It's always been:
Eph. 6. [12] For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
What we fight agains..what we fight for!
12:26 PM - Apr 21, 2023
In response Time Travel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Time Travel @369travel
23 April, 12:47
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
This is very inspiring

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
23 April, 03:08
In response Time Travel to his Publication
That matters, to encourage one another!
Been searching and seeking...
Have to be willing to walk alone when others don't see or feel in same way.
I KNOW God
Jesus & Holy Spirit too...they do not feel the same to me.
That just may be so we each see him individually...we are all endowed with a sense of
I AM.
Practicing huge....approval seeking is a danger.