Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 January, 06:49
I have found that discovering new lies about our world, but being unable to socially "resolve" them, just leads to more distress. There is a rate at which we can safely absorb the extent to which we have been enslaved. The cruelty and magnitude of it all just keeps growing. Those secret societies sure did keep some big secrets!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Exactly, that is one reason that Nana slacked up on some of the grinding research. I mean some of it is provable like the evil deeds done to the children, corrupt politicians and such, but when it comes to the things that are having to do with history, all we have is the little bits and pieces of physical proof and at the end of the day we have to decide how much does it really affect our now.

Other than knowing the truth to prevent resets and the same things happening again we will just be filing most of it away and moving forward. No point to making our selves crazy over trying to prove something that doesn't appear to have any proof that we can access at the moment.

I talk about it but I dont stress over it, because I am more interested in now and future I guess.
11:44 PM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
26 January, 11:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My motto is: That is interesting, WHAT IF... If it does not interest me, I move on. Anything I hear I do not take as the gospel truth, that will come in time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396