Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 January, 06:49
I have found that discovering new lies about our world, but being unable to socially "resolve" them, just leads to more distress. There is a rate at which we can safely absorb the extent to which we have been enslaved. The cruelty and magnitude of it all just keeps growing. Those secret societies sure did keep some big secrets!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
Those secret societies murdered our children, ate their bodies and drank their blood. I’m fighting it on this one today I’m so fooking pissed off .
08:52 PM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
26 January, 09:29
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
here, in north east texas - my home (small) town Masons meet on first Thursday of the month.

member how Abbie Johnson said that Prayers shut down PP in College Station?

Prayer walks around on Thursday?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
26 January, 09:37
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
I’m sorry I have no idea what you’re talking about but thank you for your message blessings to your home in Texas .