Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 January, 06:49
I have found that discovering new lies about our world, but being unable to socially "resolve" them, just leads to more distress. There is a rate at which we can safely absorb the extent to which we have been enslaved. The cruelty and magnitude of it all just keeps growing. Those secret societies sure did keep some big secrets!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
26 January, 10:28
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It’s an interesting perspective I picked up by Q & “These people are stupid”……We all know they aren’t by how “they” manipulated humanity for decades, but what I’ve come to realize is they are completely blinded……LITERALLY by the love of money & power. I talk to people of that status & they don’t have a clue. They are stupid, cause they are blinded by the truth. It has astonished me over these years seeing it first hand now. It’s like a Possum that works at night, but not functional during the light of day. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee @MamaT
They are blind by design. 👇
07:09 AM - Jan 27, 2023
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
27 January, 08:48
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
What’s funny is WE are stupid when we can’t see what they are doing. Awake the masses into seeing them, it obviously changes the landscape. Crazy show/game!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
27 January, 09:16
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
His word says "What is hidden in the dark will be revealed." There is a time when revealing happens and is different for everyone. Why? We aren't told and no one knows for certain. Just the fact that you are awake and here for times such as this means that God chose you to AWAKE and SEE. You heard Him by your spirit and you answered. You listened.

So much is still a mystery. When we see Jesus, much will be answered. Full knowledge will be given. You will know all He knows.