Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 January, 11:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
26 January, 11:40
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Because they dont have an immune system anymore. Its almost like they have aids 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
very true.

my immune system is messed up from gardasil vax not covid, while my family's is not compromised. same effect tho unfortunately....

too much metal in me
11:45 AM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
31 January, 01:29
Dandelion root is really good for metal detox... it interferes with some blood thinner meds so research this. It is from the astracae family (sunflowers, dandelions, etc) You can get on Amazon organic from ZNaturals and its inexpensive, I am doing that along with Kelp (iodine and chlorophyl) Iodine is essential. Much love patriot!!!

31 January, 01:31
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
thank you🥰 God Bless You! ♥️🙏

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
26 January, 12:01
Chlorophyll will remove the metal and all toxins from your body.

26 January, 12:12
In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication
weird i have had an urge to buy some lately and try it
thank you so much for this advice

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
26 January, 12:58
In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication
Yes! Chelation!

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
26 January, 11:58
I just realized that I should try to detox my daughters vaccines to reverse her condition! I am kicking myself! Thank you for this conversation, without me trying to help you I may not have had this epiphany!!! God bless us all, this has been an awesome week for my family! Hope the same to all AU fam!

26 January, 12:11
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
i love you😍♥️
God Bless your Family i will pray for all of your health😍♥️🙏🌹 stay well!!!
message me anytime to trigger some more genius ideas ! 🤣🤣😍♥️⚔😏

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
31 January, 01:34
Dandelion root is really good for metal detox... it interferes with some blood thinner meds so research this. It is from the astracae family (sunflowers, dandelions, etc) You can get on Amazon organic from ZNaturals and its inexpensive, I am doing that along with Kelp (iodine and chlorophyl) Iodine is essential. Much love patriot!!!

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
26 January, 11:57
Courtney! I just though of something else for you! My son has autism and we are reversing it by detoxing the very things that injured him. It's called CEASE therapy, it's cheap and highly effective, just tricky to find a good practitioner. Even a chiropractor can prescribe for you, it's just homeopathics which have no side effects. They actually take a little bit of the gardisil vaccine and dillute it anywhere from 30C to 1M so that there is only a vibration trace of the substance in the homeopathic (making it an isopathic, meaning exactly the same substance is dilluted, homepathic means similar things are used but not precisely the same) You titrate down over a few weeks, your poop will smell and you will be a little cranky while you do the treatment, you may even have flare ups of symptoms. However this is just your body passing the metals and stuff out and after the treatment is over you will see a huge decrease is all of your symptoms! Prayers!!

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
26 January, 11:51
How are you doing Courtney? Been keeping you in my prayers. I think my daughter was part of the testing of these vaccines. One of her childhood vax's gave her severe neutropenia, she has some immune response but not much, a little bit of sugar and/or hanging out with sick or vaxxed people and she gets something. Usually a severe skin breakout lie boils, sometimes a flu, whatever it is it can last for months. Her vaccines ruined her immune system and we fight everyday to keep her healthy now. I think a lot of people are going to be in her shoes if they are not already. God bless us all, and forgive our sins. I was scared and poor and didn't want them to take my babies, they are very insistent at the pediatrician. We haven't had any vax in our house since we figured it out a few years back.

26 January, 12:09
thank you for praying for me and asking how i Am 🥰 i am doing well right now mentally and physically; i feel strong.
i am sorry to hear about your daughter ♥️🙏 i will pray for her and your family ♥️🌹 i recommend following robert f kennedy jr on twitter and his projects. i have learned so much from him to help my life. 🥰♥️🙏🌹 i pray for humanity and our sins too 🙏 no one is perfect