Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Lily B.... @LilyB
26 January, 11:50
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
This video was shared with me on Telegram this a.m. along with the following message...
"Has anyone seen this?
Unreal.
(My friend edited out her credentials in the beginning so she could send the video..."
https://t.me/+Nt--CW0Uu9Fl...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
26 January, 01:06
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Carrie. That's why they tried to kill her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
26 January, 07:17
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Wait until the people are allowed to watch this.
There will be major panic
I hope I am on a different time line
OWNED!!!
😬🤢
These people will not be safe to be around. They will no longer be human. Now what?

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
26 January, 11:40
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Because they dont have an immune system anymore. Its almost like they have aids 😳

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 January, 11:45
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
very true.

my immune system is messed up from gardasil vax not covid, while my family's is not compromised. same effect tho unfortunately....

too much metal in me