Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 January, 11:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
Because they dont have an immune system anymore. Its almost like they have aids 😳
11:40 AM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hippychick90 in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 January, 11:45
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
very true.

my immune system is messed up from gardasil vax not covid, while my family's is not compromised. same effect tho unfortunately....

too much metal in me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
26 January, 12:01
Chlorophyll will remove the metal and all toxins from your body.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
31 January, 01:29
Dandelion root is really good for metal detox... it interferes with some blood thinner meds so research this. It is from the astracae family (sunflowers, dandelions, etc) You can get on Amazon organic from ZNaturals and its inexpensive, I am doing that along with Kelp (iodine and chlorophyl) Iodine is essential. Much love patriot!!!