Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 January, 11:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
26 January, 11:40
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Because they dont have an immune system anymore. Its almost like they have aids 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 January, 11:45
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
very true.

my immune system is messed up from gardasil vax not covid, while my family's is not compromised. same effect tho unfortunately....

too much metal in me

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
I just realized that I should try to detox my daughters vaccines to reverse her condition! I am kicking myself! Thank you for this conversation, without me trying to help you I may not have had this epiphany!!! God bless us all, this has been an awesome week for my family! Hope the same to all AU fam!
11:58 AM - Jan 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lorettamusic in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
31 January, 01:34
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Dandelion root is really good for metal detox... it interferes with some blood thinner meds so research this. It is from the astracae family (sunflowers, dandelions, etc) You can get on Amazon organic from ZNaturals and its inexpensive, I am doing that along with Kelp (iodine and chlorophyl) Iodine is essential. Much love patriot!!!

26 January, 12:11
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
i love you😍♥️
God Bless your Family i will pray for all of your health😍♥️🙏🌹 stay well!!!
message me anytime to trigger some more genius ideas ! 🤣🤣😍♥️⚔😏

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
26 January, 12:57
🤣😍😘😇