Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 January, 11:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
26 January, 11:40
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Because they dont have an immune system anymore. Its almost like they have aids 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 January, 11:45
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
very true.

my immune system is messed up from gardasil vax not covid, while my family's is not compromised. same effect tho unfortunately....

too much metal in me

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
26 January, 11:51
How are you doing Courtney? Been keeping you in my prayers. I think my daughter was part of the testing of these vaccines. One of her childhood vax's gave her severe neutropenia, she has some immune response but not much, a little bit of sugar and/or hanging out with sick or vaxxed people and she gets something. Usually a severe skin breakout lie boils, sometimes a flu, whatever it is it can last for months. Her vaccines ruined her immune system and we fight everyday to keep her healthy now. I think a lot of people are going to be in her shoes if they are not already. God bless us all, and forgive our sins. I was scared and poor and didn't want them to take my babies, they are very insistent at the pediatrician. We haven't had any vax in our house since we figured it out a few years back.

thank you for praying for me and asking how i Am 🥰 i am doing well right now mentally and physically; i feel strong.
i am sorry to hear about your daughter ♥️🙏 i will pray for her and your family ♥️🌹 i recommend following robert f kennedy jr on twitter and his projects. i have learned so much from him to help my life. 🥰♥️🙏🌹 i pray for humanity and our sins too 🙏 no one is perfect
12:09 PM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
26 January, 01:06
😍Oh yes, Robert Kennedy has fought for the anti-vax community so hard for so long. He is a hero! I am so glad you are doing well, I'll say some prayers of thanks! And thank you for the prayers as well, the more the better!!