Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
Family, I need prayers for my husband... AND for myself. In the fall, his heart just stopped beating normally, and the rate at which his heart pumps blood was very low, dangerously low. Now, all this time later, the meds they tried did not work, so they are going to implant a defibrillator on Wednesday. Then at least he will be kept alive. I'm having a great deal of difficulty accepting ANYTHING these doctors say!! I simply do not believe them anymore. My husband is just fine with doing whatever they tell him, but my rebellious nature is just kicking my booty LOL (AND his!!😏). Please pray that God would give us a miracle and he will NOT have to have this implant that will shock his heart!! (Imagine all the things that could go wrong with THAT!!) We've never had the Vax, but did have covid, and I believe that all this stems from the Bioweapon virus. Before that he was, and actually still is, healthy as a horse, but for this!
Thank you so much for your prayers!!❤️❤️❤️
12:08 PM - Jan 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
23 January, 10:53
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
23 January, 02:51
My heart goes out to you Spirit & Truth. Here is a little of my story with my dad. Bless you and your husband on this path. Sending Love and Strength! 💝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 January, 03:30
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Thank you so much Shewie!!! I agree 100% about the defib being an affront to God, or at least FAITH in God, as we should turn FIRST to Him. And I tried to explain this to my husband, but he disagreed. GRRRR!!! I'm having a lot of anger at him at this point... We had just had a long talk about building out faith and walking out everything in faith. This would be a great first step, but he can't let go of the doctors😞 I'm afraid we're in an area of the country where people tend to feel that doctors are gods. Sadly I guess it's too ingrained in him. And I'm so sad to read about your Dad💔. IMO the Doctors are wrong at every step of the way! It's all so very sad as these things wouldn't be happening if the Med Beds were here (which they ARE, for SOME people😣). It's just such a difficult time for us, I pray I can make it through, and you too!!! God bless you and thank you for sharing your story with me!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 January, 03:30
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Thank you so much Shewie!!! I agree 100% about the defib being an affront to God, or at least FAITH in God, as we should turn FIRST to Him. And I tried to explain this to my husband, but he disagreed. GRRRR!!! I'm having a lot of anger at him at this point... We had just had a long talk about building out faith and walking out everything in faith. This would be a great first step, but he can't let go of the doctors😞 I'm afraid we're in an area of the country where people tend to feel that doctors are gods. Sadly I guess it's too ingrained in him. And I'm so sad to read about your Dad💔. IMO the Doctors are wrong at every step of the way! It's all so very sad as these things wouldn't be happening if the Med Beds were here (which they ARE, for SOME people😣). It's just such a difficult time for us, I pray I can make it through, and you too!!! God bless you and thank you for sharing your story with me!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
23 January, 02:37
Prayers!!!!!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
23 January, 02:36
🙏🙏🙏

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 January, 02:34
🙏 God bless you, your husband, and your family!!! And friends!!! Prayer sent!!!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 January, 01:56
Heavenly Father, please hear my prayer. Your child’s husband is having some difficulties with his heart. Please let it be Your will that he receive healing, and that he quickly be returned to perfect health. Please also take both “Cath2344” and her husband in your divine embrace that they will feel your infinite and unconditional love and be calmed and strengthened by it.

Whatever Your will, please bring them and all who love them peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

judi jones @justj88
23 January, 01:15
❤️dont be distrustful of all doctors just check out the info they give you there are many angels working in health care ...doing great work see your doc as a light worker and visualise your husband well and safe post op its a done deal and will keep him going till we get the med beds.🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 January, 02:01
In response judi jones to her Publication
YES!! the MED BEDS!!!! Come On!😬 We all need them now!

judi jones @justj88
23 January, 01:10
do u mean a pacemaker ....they have been around for a long time and just kick in when the heart forgets to ..have saved many lives for decades...

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 January, 01:23
In response judi jones to her Publication
Well its a certain kind of pacemaker, its called a Dual Chamber pacemaker, and it will deliver a shock to the heart, so its also a defibrillator.

Chris Foisy @ChrisfcanadaMAGAPATRIOT
23 January, 01:08
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Mary Kkk @Mary
23 January, 12:55
Im so sorry 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
23 January, 12:55
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
23 January, 12:51

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
23 January, 12:45
prayers up and lots of love!!

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
23 January, 12:45
prayers up and lots of love!!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 January, 12:38
For a low heart rate they usually implant a pacemaker, not a defibrillator. Pacemakers kick in when the heart rate gets too slow. A defibrillator is used for ventricular fibrillation ( v-fib) to shock the heart out of v-fib. There can be a combination device. When the heart rate gets too slow it is usually from second or third degree heart block. The pacemaker then stimulates the beats needed and is set to do that when the heart rate slows below a set rate. They are very safe and have been used for many years. Sometimes when the heart rate gets too slow the ventricals of the heart will try to take over and can lead to v-fib which would require a response from a defibrillator. As a critical care RN for 50 years, working CCU/ ICU/ER I have witnessed their useage. The question to ask is what is the cause of the slow heart rate. Sometimes medications can slow the heart rate. Ask if his EKG shows any damage from a heart attack. Third degree blocks need a pacemaker.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 January, 12:56
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
yes, that’s what they’re implanting, the dual chamber pacemaker, with a defibrillator. Strangely enough he has no heart blockage, he had a cath and not a single one was found! Its my opinion that this stems fr the virus and if only he would wait and take certain supplements then it would be normal again. But he’s chosen this route. I appreciate your feedback, and its a comfort to know they are generally safe❤️

Pink Totter @Totter
23 January, 12:35
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 January, 12:35
God, I come before you with a petition for someone else and not myself.
I am asking you send a doctor with Cath's husbands best interest in mind. Also please send an angel of healing over him. Please alleviate any stress and anxiety the family is feeling. Give them strength and understanding at this time.
In your name we pray....

One thing on this... If one needs a crutch to walk or glasses to see, then it would stand to chance that this surgery will enhance hubbys chance of survival. Defibrillators work on a demand basis- only when they are needed.
I love you very much! God will give you an answer.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 January, 01:02
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I love you too dear Charlie, your friendship means the world to me, and thank you, I know God will answer your prayers!! ❤️❤️❤️ Just gotta get my eyes on HIM, not the situation, but having a little trouble doing this😕

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
23 January, 12:34
🙏

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
23 January, 12:29
please almighty one, think of all of your helpless in theses years of endless suffering. Help them as fast as you can and they will forever help you.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
23 January, 12:26
Praying for healing, and the whole Armor of God in and around your husband and you, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
23 January, 12:22
🙏i will pray for your situation. Hoping the man upstairs hears me today.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
23 January, 12:21
praying for your husband fren. ❤️🙏 Gid bless both of you.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
23 January, 12:20
Sending Prayers for Strength, Guidance & Health🙏🙏🙏

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
23 January, 12:18
🙏🙏🙏

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
23 January, 12:17
I'd get him to a homeopath or chiropractor who practices natural healings for a second opinion. Prayers.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 January, 12:15
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Laritha Savage @Laritha
23 January, 12:14
Doctors are not the answer.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 January, 12:24
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
AMEN to that!!!❤️