Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 January, 12:08
Family, I need prayers for my husband... AND for myself. In the fall, his heart just stopped beating normally, and the rate at which his heart pumps blood was very low, dangerously low. Now, all this time later, the meds they tried did not work, so they are going to implant a defibrillator on Wednesday. Then at least he will be kept alive. I'm having a great deal of difficulty accepting ANYTHING these doctors say!! I simply do not believe them anymore. My husband is just fine with doing whatever they tell him, but my rebellious nature is just kicking my booty LOL (AND his!!😏). Please pray that God would give us a miracle and he will NOT have to have this implant that will shock his heart!! (Imagine all the things that could go wrong with THAT!!) We've never had the Vax, but did have covid, and I believe that all this stems from the Bioweapon virus. Before that he was, and actually still is, healthy as a horse, but for this!
Thank you so much for your prayers!!❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
23 January, 02:51
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
My heart goes out to you Spirit & Truth. Here is a little of my story with my dad. Bless you and your husband on this path. Sending Love and Strength! 💝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
Thank you so much Shewie!!! I agree 100% about the defib being an affront to God, or at least FAITH in God, as we should turn FIRST to Him. And I tried to explain this to my husband, but he disagreed. GRRRR!!! I'm having a lot of anger at him at this point... We had just had a long talk about building out faith and walking out everything in faith. This would be a great first step, but he can't let go of the doctors😞 I'm afraid we're in an area of the country where people tend to feel that doctors are gods. Sadly I guess it's too ingrained in him. And I'm so sad to read about your Dad💔. IMO the Doctors are wrong at every step of the way! It's all so very sad as these things wouldn't be happening if the Med Beds were here (which they ARE, for SOME people😣). It's just such a difficult time for us, I pray I can make it through, and you too!!! God bless you and thank you for sharing your story with me!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
03:30 PM - Jan 23, 2023
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spirit & Truth, click on at the bottom under it