Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 January, 12:08
Family, I need prayers for my husband... AND for myself. In the fall, his heart just stopped beating normally, and the rate at which his heart pumps blood was very low, dangerously low. Now, all this time later, the meds they tried did not work, so they are going to implant a defibrillator on Wednesday. Then at least he will be kept alive. I'm having a great deal of difficulty accepting ANYTHING these doctors say!! I simply do not believe them anymore. My husband is just fine with doing whatever they tell him, but my rebellious nature is just kicking my booty LOL (AND his!!😏). Please pray that God would give us a miracle and he will NOT have to have this implant that will shock his heart!! (Imagine all the things that could go wrong with THAT!!) We've never had the Vax, but did have covid, and I believe that all this stems from the Bioweapon virus. Before that he was, and actually still is, healthy as a horse, but for this!
Thank you so much for your prayers!!❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
For a low heart rate they usually implant a pacemaker, not a defibrillator. Pacemakers kick in when the heart rate gets too slow. A defibrillator is used for ventricular fibrillation ( v-fib) to shock the heart out of v-fib. There can be a combination device. When the heart rate gets too slow it is usually from second or third degree heart block. The pacemaker then stimulates the beats needed and is set to do that when the heart rate slows below a set rate. They are very safe and have been used for many years. Sometimes when the heart rate gets too slow the ventricals of the heart will try to take over and can lead to v-fib which would require a response from a defibrillator. As a critical care RN for 50 years, working CCU/ ICU/ER I have witnessed their useage. The question to ask is what is the cause of the slow heart rate. Sometimes medications can slow the heart rate. Ask if his EKG shows any damage from a heart attack. Third degree blocks need a pacemaker.
12:38 PM - Jan 23, 2023
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 January, 12:56
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
yes, that’s what they’re implanting, the dual chamber pacemaker, with a defibrillator. Strangely enough he has no heart blockage, he had a cath and not a single one was found! Its my opinion that this stems fr the virus and if only he would wait and take certain supplements then it would be normal again. But he’s chosen this route. I appreciate your feedback, and its a comfort to know they are generally safe❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 January, 04:58
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
The heart block I was referring to would not be a vessel blockage, but an electrical pathway blockage. This woukd not show up on a cath, but would be evident on an EKG. Praying he will do well. 😇