Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 January, 12:08
Family, I need prayers for my husband... AND for myself. In the fall, his heart just stopped beating normally, and the rate at which his heart pumps blood was very low, dangerously low. Now, all this time later, the meds they tried did not work, so they are going to implant a defibrillator on Wednesday. Then at least he will be kept alive. I'm having a great deal of difficulty accepting ANYTHING these doctors say!! I simply do not believe them anymore. My husband is just fine with doing whatever they tell him, but my rebellious nature is just kicking my booty LOL (AND his!!😏). Please pray that God would give us a miracle and he will NOT have to have this implant that will shock his heart!! (Imagine all the things that could go wrong with THAT!!) We've never had the Vax, but did have covid, and I believe that all this stems from the Bioweapon virus. Before that he was, and actually still is, healthy as a horse, but for this!
Thank you so much for your prayers!!❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
My heart goes out to you Spirit & Truth. Here is a little of my story with my dad. Bless you and your husband on this path. Sending Love and Strength! 💝
02:51 PM - Jan 23, 2023
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 January, 03:30
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Thank you so much Shewie!!! I agree 100% about the defib being an affront to God, or at least FAITH in God, as we should turn FIRST to Him. And I tried to explain this to my husband, but he disagreed. GRRRR!!! I'm having a lot of anger at him at this point... We had just had a long talk about building out faith and walking out everything in faith. This would be a great first step, but he can't let go of the doctors😞 I'm afraid we're in an area of the country where people tend to feel that doctors are gods. Sadly I guess it's too ingrained in him. And I'm so sad to read about your Dad💔. IMO the Doctors are wrong at every step of the way! It's all so very sad as these things wouldn't be happening if the Med Beds were here (which they ARE, for SOME people😣). It's just such a difficult time for us, I pray I can make it through, and you too!!! God bless you and thank you for sharing your story with me!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
23 January, 03:37
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Thank you! I was so worried to upset you with my story. I know it's not really close to yours except the defib but I do kinda understand the frustration of not being listened to. I remember the day I sat and asked him 'if you knew you only had one year left to live if your do the chemo and radiation, would you try some alternatives to doing it?' He laughed at me and said 'I'm going to live a long long life and i"m not going to die in a year.' I was given a message from God that day and I repeated it to him. The lesson God wanted me to see that day was numerous. But overall my faith in God instead of man was confirmed.

I also live in an area that has a lot of people that never question drs. It is hard I understand. You are not alone. My heart goes out to you so much and I'm thankful my post didn't upset you.

My best friend and I say all these people that give their life to show how drs are faulty are a blessing to the others that can learn from their mistakes. ((hugs and Love

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 January, 03:30
Thank you so much Shewie!!! I agree 100% about the defib being an affront to God, or at least FAITH in God, as we should turn FIRST to Him. And I tried to explain this to my husband, but he disagreed. GRRRR!!! I'm having a lot of anger at him at this point... We had just had a long talk about building out faith and walking out everything in faith. This would be a great first step, but he can't let go of the doctors😞 I'm afraid we're in an area of the country where people tend to feel that doctors are gods. Sadly I guess it's too ingrained in him. And I'm so sad to read about your Dad💔. IMO the Doctors are wrong at every step of the way! It's all so very sad as these things wouldn't be happening if the Med Beds were here (which they ARE, for SOME people😣). It's just such a difficult time for us, I pray I can make it through, and you too!!! God bless you and thank you for sharing your story with me!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
23 January, 03:15
I mean mms not msm

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 January, 03:31
LOL, I translated it😁