Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
10 January, 10:49
Ron WatkinsCodeMonkeyZ has been reinstated to Elon Musks Twitter.

General Flynn a few days ago...

Trump a few weeks ago...

Q is getting the band back together

https://youtu.be/24hB9Phwn...
We're putting the band back together! - YouTube

We are on a mission from God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
10 January, 11:05
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Time to ream Flynn a new one on Twatter.

Why was his right hand man Brian Gamble filming Ashli Babbit’s fake death?

Why does Gamble have ties to the WEF?

Why is Patrick Byrne threatening to turn a historic property in South Carolina into a PIG FARM?

Why does Flynn love Tracy Beanz? Does she work for him?

How about Tore Maras? Roger Stone?

LOL.

THE ENEMY WITHIN IS THE GREATEST THREAT.

And the devil is a liar!

Have a nice day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
11 January, 10:59
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Triple reverse mindfuck will clear it all up at the end. Optics.
Have a good day. 🤍🏁

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
> Prayed an occult prayer to a church under the guise of a Catholic Prayer. i was raised a Catholic, never heard that nonsense in my life before he said it. of course it was a verbatim “prayer” of an occult spiritual leader

> His right hand man Brian Gamble works for a company that partners with the WEF.

> Kisses the ass of a known pedophile (Bill Maher)

Wake up before its too late.

For every sin there is a consequence !

TREASON = DEATH

You are currently being triple reverse mind fucked by the same guy who sat on the board of Brainwave sciences which fingerprints brains / thought patterns and told us Q is a disinformation campagin and Donald Trump “gave up”.

If i were Mike Flynn, I would NOT sleep well at night.

Good Day
11:21 AM - Jan 11, 2023
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
11 January, 01:17
How do these people, who I am assuming have rubbed elbows with the Higher Ups in this Movement.. Not see their own demise?

I don't get it.

But then.. I am realizing there is much I am not getting. A whole nother story that I am mentally wrestling with atm. 😭

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 January, 02:18
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Be the autists we know you are.
Those who cannot understand that we cannot simply start arresting w/o first ensuring the safety & well-being of the population, shifting the narrative, removing those in DC through resignation to ensure success, defeating ISIS/MS13 to prevent fail-safes, freezing assets to remove network-to-network abilities, kill off COC to prevent top-down comms/org, etc etc. should not be participating in discussions.
Q

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
11 January, 01:17
Yes, as he is a Catholic, especially one named Michael, he should know the St Michael prayer by heart and what he said was not the Catholic prayer.
It also always bothered me that Q only called him "Flynn". Never used the title 'General', where as Q always referred to Rogers as "Admiral Rogers".
But I waffle on Flynn because , you know, misinformation and plausability...

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 January, 02:14
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Great point PeQQY.

I appreciate your critical thinking.

Flynn also called himself a National Hero by changing his T-banner, not Q.

Tootin his own horn a bit ? I believe there has been alot of that going on.

Let’s play HUNT THE SPOOK.

God Bless you.

Evangelina @Evangelina
11 January, 01:05
HO LEE CHIT!!!

😲😲😲😲

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 January, 02:01
In response Evangelina to her Publication
HOLY BUSH TIT

One step at a time.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
11 January, 12:05
The catholic church IS a cult. And again...if hes bad then i will watch him hang with a grin!!! But u seem to expect it to all add up and make sense to those of us who are not privvy to a whole lot of machinations involved. Kudos to u for keeping track of Flynn...to me he doesnt register my interest. Now if he was jewish i wouldnt Trust him one fucking bit...but thats just my understanding of jews...most of which i recently learned...before that i just found them very annoying and unTrustworthy. I was right...it has been proven to me. Only they are wose than i imagined...i dont care if Flynn is jewish...it would be par for the course if he is what u say. Question:
If hes jewish...would u still call him out...and would u use the words "synogogue of satan"?
I will!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 January, 12:23
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
He has more ties to Israel than your average Joe.

Synogaogue of Satan would be an accurate description of the company he keeps.

Liars who say they are of God but they are not.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts